Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Anyone fancy a hike and lunch at Shek O tomorrow?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ozspur
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
ozspur

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Anyone fancy a hike and lunch at Shek O tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone fancy a hike and lunch at Shek O tomorrow?   Anyone fancy a hike and lunch at Shek O tomorrow? EmptySat Nov 10 2007, 12:20

I am thinking of hiking from Tai Long Wan to Big Wave Beach tomorrow morning followed by lunch at the Thai Restaurant in Shek O. I'll probably leave Wanchai at 8am and aim to be back by 2(ish) as I have loads of work to do. If anyone fancies joining me, sms me on 62211584.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a hike and lunch at Shek O tomorrow?   Anyone fancy a hike and lunch at Shek O tomorrow? EmptySat Nov 10 2007, 13:21

John. I'm up for it if you can consider delaying the start until 9:30 - 10 am. I guess I won't be back tonight until after 2am, plus I got a 1 hour journey to wan chai.

Don't worry if you can't change times.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a hike and lunch at Shek O tomorrow?   Anyone fancy a hike and lunch at Shek O tomorrow? EmptySat Nov 10 2007, 13:30

ozspur wrote:
I am thinking of hiking from Tai Long Wan to Big Wave Beach tomorrow morning followed by lunch at the Thai Restaurant in Shek O. I'll probably leave Wanchai at 8am and aim to be back by 2(ish) as I have loads of work to do. If anyone fancies joining me, sms me on 62211584.

nice one John. 8AM is a bit early for me though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a hike and lunch at Shek O tomorrow?   Anyone fancy a hike and lunch at Shek O tomorrow? EmptySat Nov 10 2007, 14:21

Nice idea John, unfortunatly i think saturday is going to be a late one.

Footie,

Post-match victory (hopefully) drinks

More drinks

etc...

Needless to say its likely that at 8am Sunday Morning I'll still be continuing Saturday night Wink
Back to top Go down
ozspur
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
ozspur

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a hike and lunch at Shek O tomorrow?   Anyone fancy a hike and lunch at Shek O tomorrow? EmptySat Nov 10 2007, 16:19

Can change the time to 10am if anyone is seriously interested. Need to get away from the piles of marking and other crap that is weighing me down at the moment.

Jezza - no need to come all the way into Wanchai - can meet at Shau Kei Wan MTR station if that's any easier lah :-)

Won't be online any more today so sms on 62211584 if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a hike and lunch at Shek O tomorrow?   Anyone fancy a hike and lunch at Shek O tomorrow? EmptySat Nov 10 2007, 19:53

John and I are meeting 10 am at Shau Kei Wan MTR.

If any one fancies joining please text either one of us. See ya there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a hike and lunch at Shek O tomorrow?   Anyone fancy a hike and lunch at Shek O tomorrow? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone fancy a hike and lunch at Shek O tomorrow?
Page 1 of 1