Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Berbatov: Ramos was perfect choice for Spurs job

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Berbatov: Ramos was perfect choice for Spurs job Empty
PostSubject: Berbatov: Ramos was perfect choice for Spurs job   Berbatov: Ramos was perfect choice for Spurs job EmptyWed Nov 14 2007, 10:03

SOFIA, Nov 13 (Reuters) - Juande Ramos was the ideal choice to take over as manager at Tottenham Hotspur, according to the Premier League club's Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov.

'He is the perfect man for this position,' Berbatov told reporters in Sofia on Tuesday.

'He's talking to everyone in the team and he's trying to help anyone who seems to have a problem.'

Ramos, 53, quit Spanish Primera Liga club Sevilla last month to take over at White Hart Lane in place of the sacked Martin Jol.

'I think he is a very good manager and a very nice person. He approaches everyone personally and it allows players to understand him much easier. Well, at least that's my first impression.'

Berbatov said media speculation about his future had affected him, but he said he had not said anything to provoke discussion about his future.

'I have problem with no one,' the Bulgaria captain said. 'All these speculations affected me but I've never wanted to be the centre of the world.'

The 26-year-old said he had no plans to leave the north London club.

'I'm a Tottenham player and I'll stay at the club, that's for sure.'
Back to top Go down
twiglet
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
twiglet

Number of posts : 1266
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Berbatov: Ramos was perfect choice for Spurs job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berbatov: Ramos was perfect choice for Spurs job   Berbatov: Ramos was perfect choice for Spurs job EmptyWed Nov 14 2007, 15:35

no one likes a suck arse but you've gotta be happy with the positivity
Back to top Go down

Berbatov: Ramos was perfect choice for Spurs job
Page 1 of 1