Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

dull post inside...

Go down 
+2
Number 10
Daniel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

dull post inside... Empty
PostSubject: dull post inside...   dull post inside... EmptySat Nov 24 2007, 18:09

i am viewing this site on my mobile.not sure if it is worth post but i had to tell someone...
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: dull post inside...   dull post inside... EmptySat Nov 24 2007, 20:40

I can't beleive I just wasted 20 seconds of my life reading your post and replying to it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ozspur
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
ozspur

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: dull post inside...   dull post inside... EmptySun Nov 25 2007, 08:43

Number 10 wrote:
I can't beleive I just wasted 20 seconds of my life reading your post and replying to it! Very Happy

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: dull post inside...   dull post inside... EmptySun Nov 25 2007, 12:05

20 seconds is nothing. I've wasted 20 years of my life talking about mobile phones.

Permission for a shameless plug here?
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: dull post inside...   dull post inside... EmptyWed Nov 28 2007, 09:00

I assume you got a new phone then, Daniel? And a new contract? Please don't bother replying, I'm not gonna read the answer.
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: dull post inside...   dull post inside... EmptyMon Dec 03 2007, 16:38

What phone did you get Daniel?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: dull post inside...   dull post inside... EmptyMon Dec 03 2007, 18:12

I got a beauty thanksforaskingJanek. It's a P1i Sony Ericsson. I had a P900i and for about three years and this is the updated version. This has wifi and a keyboard and all that jazz. 3G, touchscreen and able to do the Blueberry thing but to be honest I use my work laptop for emails so no real need for that.

I like it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: dull post inside...   dull post inside... EmptyMon Dec 03 2007, 19:14

Daniel wrote:
I got a beauty thanksforaskingJanek. It's a P1i Sony Ericsson. I had a P900i and for about three years and this is the updated version. This has wifi and a keyboard and all that jazz. 3G, touchscreen and able to do the Blueberry thing but to be honest I use my work laptop for emails so no real need for that.

I like it anyway.

Do you use mobiel phones instead of car keys at the DB swinging sessions?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: dull post inside...   dull post inside... EmptyMon Dec 03 2007, 19:22

so was it a serious question or was it the pathway to another anti-DB tirade? You are hurting for a bit of milf I can tell. Get yourself ovah here!
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: dull post inside...   dull post inside... EmptyTue Dec 04 2007, 09:54

Daniel wrote:
so was it a serious question or was it the pathway to another anti-DB tirade? You are hurting for a bit of milf I can tell. Get yourself ovah here!

Half/half. Do you know if anyone is doing a deal where you get a mobile phone package with a free milf?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dull post inside...   dull post inside... Empty

Back to top Go down

dull post inside...
Page 1 of 1