Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house

Go down 
+2
Daniel
Janek
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house Empty
PostSubject: Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house   Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house EmptyWed Dec 05 2007, 11:55

Shambolic. The "champagne" consisted of Tizer that had been open three days ago. The menu said "lobster", but this turned out to be lobster favoured crisps. The meat was pepperami (bit of an animal btw) and there was also a half-eaten pot noodle to consume. The entertainment consisted of Dannyboy pointing at aeroplanes out of the window and murmuring, "Look at that big bird up there!". Shocking.

Time: 9am to 2am, seven days a week
Cost: HKD 10
Rating: 1/10
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house   Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house EmptyWed Dec 05 2007, 11:58

haha... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house   Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house EmptyWed Dec 05 2007, 12:05

Janek wrote:
Shambolic. The "champagne" consisted of Tizer that had been open three days ago. The menu said "lobster", but this turned out to be lobster favoured crisps. The meat was pepperami (bit of an animal btw) and there was also a half-eaten pot noodle to consume. The entertainment consisted of Dannyboy pointing at aeroplanes out of the window and murmuring, "Look at that big bird up there!". Shocking.

I smell something fishy here. My tiny one room flat has become a house! I could NEVER afford Tizer...I didn't even know you could get it here. The lobsters have never favoured my crisps neither, I am also far too classy for pepperami and/or pot noodles (unlike a certain Mr Reynolds-Huddlestone). And if you think I can see any sky from my apartment, you must be 'shrooming.

I feel the champagne, caviar and truffles have left you distant from real life in a 1 room "apartment" in deepest, darkest wanchai, good sir.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 05 2007, 12:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house   Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house EmptyWed Dec 05 2007, 12:07

DannyBoy wrote:
Janek wrote:

I smell something fishy here. My tiny one room flat has become a house! I could NEVER afford Tizer...I didn't even know you could get it here. The lobsters have never favoured my crisps neither, I am also far too classy for pepperami and/or pot noodles (unlike a certain Mr Reynolds-Huddlestone). And if you think I can see any sky from my apartment, you must be 'shrooming.

I feel the champagne, caviar and truffles have left you distant from real life in a 1 room "apartment" in deepest, darkest wanchai, good sir.

Methinks the Dannyboy doth protest too much.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house   Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house EmptyWed Dec 05 2007, 12:13

I think Janek's power and influence has surely reached its apex, now that he has his own thread devoted to his champagne brunches!
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house   Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house EmptyWed Dec 05 2007, 12:22

DannyBoy wrote:
I think Janek's power and influence has surely reached its apex, now that he has his own thread devoted to his champagne brunches!

Just what the site was missing, I'm glad Daniel saw sense and created this outpost of culinary appreciation! Viva les champagne brunches!
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house   Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house EmptyWed Dec 05 2007, 12:27

Very amusing.

It's wonderful how this community can attract all sorts. From the glitzy, glamorous, high powered, champagne guzzling city lawyer to the impoverish, down trodden, cockroach infested livin slum of a student turned tea boy.

( only kidding Dannoyboy )

Laughing

Last edited by on Wed Dec 05 2007, 22:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house   Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house EmptyWed Dec 05 2007, 12:31

Janek wrote:

The one thing my empire of wealth and power was missing, I'm glad Daniel took the large wads of cash I offered him and the alluring promise of all the swingers he could handle, and created this outpost of materialistic decadence! Viva les champagne brunches! Viva Capitalism! *Thunder rolls and Lightning flashes* BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Jeeves! Bring me a serf and my whip!

Edited for you Wink
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house   Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house EmptyWed Dec 05 2007, 12:36

spur'don wrote:
Very amusing.

It's wonderful how this community can attract all sorts. From the glitzy, glamorous, high powered, hampagne guzzling city lawyer to the impoverish, down trodden, cockroach invested livin slum of a student turned tea boy.

( only kidding Dannoyboy )

Laughing

Ouch! Really don't have any kind of rebuttal for that Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

Number of posts : 2576

PostSubject: Re: Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house   Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house EmptyWed Dec 05 2007, 12:53

You could have taken the pedantic route and pointed out "hampagne", "impoverish", cockroach invested"Laughing, "livin" and DannoBoy - that's what I'd have done, embarrassed the illiterate c**t.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house   Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house EmptyWed Dec 05 2007, 12:57

GDG wrote:
You could have taken the pedantic route and pointed out "hampagne", "impoverish", cockroach invested"Laughing, "livin" and DannoBoy - that's what I'd have done, embarrassed the illiterate c**t.

The only problem is that being a pedant always comes round to bite you on the arse at a later date...

But I was also fairly sure you'd pick up on the aforementioned anyway Laughing
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house   Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house EmptyWed Dec 05 2007, 13:04

GDG wrote:

Good grieve. I really should take time out to proof read messages before hitting the 'send' button.

Anyway......"illiterate c**t"....bit harsh calling a fellow yid c**t !
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house   Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house EmptyWed Dec 05 2007, 13:27

It was supposed to be, c**p, as in "chap", but I mis-spelled it.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house   Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house EmptyWed Dec 05 2007, 14:05

GDG wrote:

so there are two illiterate c**ts on this website. Laughing
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house   Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house EmptyWed Dec 05 2007, 15:37

GDG wrote:

"MIS-SPELT"!
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house   Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house EmptyWed Dec 05 2007, 16:10

Contrary to popular belief, misspelt is not a misspelling of misspelled.

Misspelt is a noun, and it is a reference to the soft patch of fur in the pubic region of your Miss (or Missus). Frequently encountered before a session of licksplit. (see licksplit)

Miss Jones was wearing that nasty little mini-skirt and being very foxy when she suddenly bent over and gave me a shot of misspelt. (archaic: beaver, bush, hairpie) Laughing Laughing

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=misspelt+(N)
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house   Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house EmptyWed Dec 05 2007, 16:11

And that, I think, should earn me post of the year.
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house   Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house EmptyWed Dec 05 2007, 16:14

GDG wrote:
Contrary to popular belief, misspelt is not a misspelling of misspelled.

Misspelt is a noun, and it is a reference to the soft patch of fur in the pubic region of your Miss (or Missus). Frequently encountered before a session of licksplit. (see licksplit)

Miss Jones was wearing that nasty little mini-skirt and being very foxy when she suddenly bent over and gave me a shot of misspelt. (archaic: beaver, bush, hairpie) Laughing Laughing

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=misspelt+(N)

Do you have Miss Jones' number? Is she coming on the tram?
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house   Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house EmptyWed Dec 05 2007, 16:25

GDG wrote:
And that, I think, should earn me post of the year.

Laughing I like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house   Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house Empty

Back to top Go down

Champagne brunch at Dannyboy's house
Page 1 of 1