Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

A Big Thank You to Claire, David and the staff at Delaneys

Go down 
+4
twiglet
James
StewHK
ozspur
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ozspur
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
ozspur

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2007-06-08

A Big Thank You to Claire, David and the staff at Delaneys Empty
PostSubject: A Big Thank You to Claire, David and the staff at Delaneys   A Big Thank You to Claire, David and the staff at Delaneys EmptySun Jan 13 2008, 15:42

I thought they were brilliant last night. Some drinks on the house, great free food and a very friendly welcome. A trulu great effort!

Claire mentioned the memorabilia for the walls. Let's start working on this. I will be back in the UK at CNY? Should I look at buying some stuff from the Spurs shop to hang on the walls? What do people think?
Back to top Go down
StewHK
Ramon Vega
Ramon Vega
StewHK

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: A Big Thank You to Claire, David and the staff at Delaneys   A Big Thank You to Claire, David and the staff at Delaneys EmptySun Jan 13 2008, 16:18

As for the memorabilia on the walls, she said last night that she can allocate two sides of the column for some Spurs stuff. I will follow up on that with her during the week, but Baz did also mention he may have a couple of items that would be worth going up there. I am sure Hung would also have something decent to contribute to the wall location there.

Note that the area we are talking about is not very large in width, but I am sure is big enough for say hanging a signed THFC shirt.

Also Clare said she can put some permanent hooks on the window area for Baz's big flag. I would suggest hooks for more than one large flag, as we do have two additional large flags and some small ones between the lot of us.

Cheers,

Stew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toppundit.com
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: A Big Thank You to Claire, David and the staff at Delaneys   A Big Thank You to Claire, David and the staff at Delaneys EmptySun Jan 13 2008, 17:14

I can donate my Spurs top with Klinsmann's and Waddle's autographs
Back to top Go down
twiglet
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
twiglet

Number of posts : 1266

PostSubject: Re: A Big Thank You to Claire, David and the staff at Delaneys   A Big Thank You to Claire, David and the staff at Delaneys EmptySun Jan 13 2008, 19:47

what about a little bit of luck? the place is jinxed i tell ya - its jinxed!!
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: A Big Thank You to Claire, David and the staff at Delaneys   A Big Thank You to Claire, David and the staff at Delaneys EmptySun Jan 13 2008, 19:55

ozspur wrote:
I thought they were brilliant last night. Some drinks on the house, great free food and a very friendly welcome. A trulu great effort!

Claire mentioned the memorabilia for the walls. Let's start working on this. I will be back in the UK at CNY? Should I look at buying some stuff from the Spurs shop to hang on the walls? What do people think?

Here here ! !!
Back to top Go down
StewHK
Ramon Vega
Ramon Vega
StewHK

Number of posts : 658

PostSubject: Re: A Big Thank You to Claire, David and the staff at Delaneys   A Big Thank You to Claire, David and the staff at Delaneys EmptyMon Jan 14 2008, 13:33

Hairy, I think this time you paid your bill but left your credit card behind!

Always a reason for you to head back there in the week methinks!!

Stew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toppundit.com
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: A Big Thank You to Claire, David and the staff at Delaneys   A Big Thank You to Claire, David and the staff at Delaneys EmptyMon Jan 14 2008, 13:48

StewHK wrote:
Hairy, I think this time you paid your bill but left your credit card behind!

Always a reason for you to head back there in the week methinks!!

Stew.

When is Hairy going to admit that him and Claire are an item? Leaving his credit card behind - oldest trick in the book!
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: A Big Thank You to Claire, David and the staff at Delaneys   A Big Thank You to Claire, David and the staff at Delaneys EmptyMon Jan 14 2008, 19:44

I loved the food and the cheese dip. Fantastic night out ruined by the football game. I wonder why I bother these days...
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
bad_baz
Merchandiser Supreme
Merchandiser Supreme
bad_baz

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: A Big Thank You to Claire, David and the staff at Delaneys   A Big Thank You to Claire, David and the staff at Delaneys EmptyTue Jan 15 2008, 13:48

Daniel wrote:
I loved the food and the cheese dip. Fantastic night out ruined by the football game. I wonder why I bother these days...

Maybe we should meet there on Friday nights and watch DVDs of when Spurs were good............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Big Thank You to Claire, David and the staff at Delaneys   A Big Thank You to Claire, David and the staff at Delaneys Empty

Back to top Go down

A Big Thank You to Claire, David and the staff at Delaneys
Page 1 of 1