Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Vieri

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin
Jason Dozzell
Jason Dozzell
Kevin

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Vieri Empty
PostSubject: Vieri   Vieri EmptySun Jun 24 2007, 22:28

Vieri considers Spurs....(another player being linked to spurs before)

Reports in Italy claim Christian Vieri is considering an offer to join Tottenham Hotspur.

Vieri is available on a free transfer after leaving Atalanta and is weighing up his next move.

The striker, who turns 34 in July, is being tracked by Genoa, Torino and Napoli with a view to staying in Serie A.

But he is also exploring the possibility of a second foreign adventure, having previously played for French side Monaco.

Speculation in Italy has suggested that Spurs have been in touch with Vieri's agent in recent days regarding a possible move to White Hart Lane.

The former Internazionale ace is understood to be planning further talks with the Premier League club in the coming week.

Spurs are in the market for a new striker, with Mido set to leave the club, and are also keen on Charlton Athletic's Darren Bent.
Back to top Go down
Tottingham
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Tottingham

Number of posts : 1015
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Vieri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vieri   Vieri EmptySun Jun 24 2007, 22:30

no thanks
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Vieri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vieri   Vieri EmptySun Jun 24 2007, 22:33

A short term measure at best. Not a great option, should anyone at the club want my opinion.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Vieri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vieri   Vieri EmptyMon Jun 25 2007, 00:22

Me neither, although I am an advocate of signing an older, experienced player, similar to Edgar Davids in 05'06.

I still worry we don't have anyone who can steady the ship during a crucial game.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Vieri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vieri   Vieri EmptyMon Jun 25 2007, 00:31

Yeah, I agree with that. We don't have many 'old heads' with experience to calm the nerves in a game
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
Sponsored content

Vieri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vieri   Vieri Empty

Back to top Go down

Vieri
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Only THFC :: Tottenham transfers, news, gossip and ITK-
Jump to: