Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

applying to be a resident after 7 years

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bennycat
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Bennycat

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2007-07-31

applying to be a resident after 7 years Empty
PostSubject: applying to be a resident after 7 years   applying to be a resident after 7 years EmptyFri Jan 18 2008, 17:13

anyone done this? the mrs and I have been here 7 years this summer, how easy is it to apply? Can it be done if you are abroad?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: applying to be a resident after 7 years   applying to be a resident after 7 years EmptyFri Jan 18 2008, 17:37

I can offer absolutely no advice on this if that helps
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
IanG
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
IanG

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: applying to be a resident after 7 years   applying to be a resident after 7 years EmptyFri Jan 18 2008, 18:12

Got mine 4 years back, just went to immigration with all the paperwork (i.e. irritation depts form + proof that i had been ordinarily resident in HK for 7 yrs+, rental agreement, entry visa etc), immigration officer took the paperwork and told me when to come back & collect residents visa. Piece of cake!!
Back to top Go down
Bennycat
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Bennycat

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: applying to be a resident after 7 years   applying to be a resident after 7 years EmptyFri Jan 18 2008, 22:29

Cheers Ian, Daniel, STFU you ugly MOFO. Fact.
Back to top Go down
twiglet
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
twiglet

Number of posts : 1266
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: applying to be a resident after 7 years   applying to be a resident after 7 years EmptySat Jan 19 2008, 12:46

As Ian said - just a case of filling in all the neccesary forms and back up documents.

Not sure if it you can do it abraod though as you have to be 'in person' when you collect the ID card and have your photo taken etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: applying to be a resident after 7 years   applying to be a resident after 7 years Empty

Back to top Go down

applying to be a resident after 7 years
Page 1 of 1