Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

So who's got a hangover this morning?

Go down 
+5
DannyBoy
Daniel
spur'don
James
GDG
9 posters
AuthorMessage
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2007-06-06

So who's got a hangover this morning? Empty
PostSubject: So who's got a hangover this morning?   So who's got a hangover this morning? EmptyFri Jun 08 2007, 09:11

Surprisingly, I haven't. Despite Moses and his vodka shots and Jason and his one for the road, I woke up fresh as a daisy. A good night last night, a pleasure to meet up with everyone, let's try and do it more regularly.

So who's got a hangover this morning? 01doghangover1fw4
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: So who's got a hangover this morning?   So who's got a hangover this morning? EmptyFri Jun 08 2007, 10:26

Yes, a good night last night. Hopefully the first of many. cheers

I am confirming the pitch for the game on 23 June. Will post more details when I receive more information.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: So who's got a hangover this morning?   So who's got a hangover this morning? EmptyFri Jun 08 2007, 10:50

Fortunately I managed to avoid a hangover which surprised me after I crept indoors just before 1am.

Superb night. I'm sure with the help of this forum it will become a regular event.

I gonna be away though next couple of weeks - Got a business trip to Vietnam next week and then a few days holiday in Cambodia ( Siem Reap).

Hung - you able to email the photos taken last night.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: well..   So who's got a hangover this morning? EmptyFri Jun 08 2007, 10:54

luckily I'm ok. A good night out and nice to meet the local supporters and the expats. Seems to me the common agreement is to meet for the big games but do our own things for the less vital matches. Good to put faces to the names and hopefully we can do it more often as there were some people I hardly spoke to due to me yapping for too long. Where did our amigo Jason go?

Oh, and as for going official seems like nobody is bothered. More of a THFC problem than ours I would say
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596

PostSubject: Re: So who's got a hangover this morning?   So who's got a hangover this morning? EmptyFri Jun 08 2007, 10:57

Despite my somewhat brief sojourn, I had a good time chatting to people but thanks to work and having to dash off again I, like Daniel, didnt have time to chat to everybody either. Still I'm sure they'll be many other opportunities!

Oh of course and the lack of hangover is certainly helping at work today!
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: So who's got a hangover this morning?   So who's got a hangover this morning? EmptyFri Jun 08 2007, 13:48

Had a very dodgy kebab that's put me right out of whack today.

Still, a good evening. looking foward to the game on the 23rd
Back to top Go down
StewHK
Ramon Vega
Ramon Vega
StewHK

Number of posts : 658

PostSubject: Yep, I have one   So who's got a hangover this morning? EmptyFri Jun 08 2007, 15:05

Yes, I have a hangover. It must of been those dodgy vodka's that Moses was passing around !!

elephant
Back to top Go down
http://www.toppundit.com
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702

PostSubject: Re: So who's got a hangover this morning?   So who's got a hangover this morning? EmptyFri Jun 08 2007, 15:09

I'm bright as a button and very chirpy today. Great to meet everyone last night, can't wait for the main event to start in a couple of months.
Back to top Go down
StewHK
Ramon Vega
Ramon Vega
StewHK

Number of posts : 658

PostSubject: Fixtures   So who's got a hangover this morning? EmptyFri Jun 08 2007, 15:20

Don't the fixtures get released in June? We can then forecast what LIVE Spurs games will be shown here. Remember that South African TV show a lot of live Spurs games.

Just had a thought. Spurs are going to be touring South Africa and therefore some matches may be show live on South African Satellite TV!

I also need to see the EPL fixtures for my topPUNDIT prediction league business.

Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: So who's got a hangover this morning?   So who's got a hangover this morning? EmptyFri Jun 08 2007, 19:44

StewHK wrote:
Don't the fixtures get released in June? We can then forecast what LIVE Spurs games will be shown here. Remember that South African TV show a lot of live Spurs games.

Just had a thought. Spurs are going to be touring South Africa and therefore some matches may be show live on South African Satellite TV!

I also need to see the EPL fixtures for my topPUNDIT prediction league business.

Stew, do you have a business called TopPUNDIT by any chance? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
twiglet
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
twiglet

Number of posts : 1266

PostSubject: Re: So who's got a hangover this morning?   So who's got a hangover this morning? EmptyFri Jun 08 2007, 20:47

Dainel wrote:
Stew, do you have a business called TopPUNDIT by any chance? Wink

You know, he mentioned it to me once also Wink

Seriously though - I've played in the LKF league for the last couple of seasons and its a great leveller for all the lads (and laddettes). Also jolly good fun as well, I can highly recommend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who's got a hangover this morning?   So who's got a hangover this morning? Empty

Back to top Go down

So who's got a hangover this morning?
Page 1 of 1