Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Granero linked

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Granero linked Empty
PostSubject: Granero linked   Granero linked EmptyWed Mar 05 2008, 10:38

Tottenham are reportedly tracking Real Madrid midfielder Esteban Granero.

The 20-year-old has been on loan at Getafe this season after failing to break through into the first-team squad at Madrid, but has impressed in La Liga this year and is part of the Spain Under 21 team.

Madrid apparently value the player, who is contracted until 2011, at around €24m (£18.4m), but Spurs are still apparently in the race to sign him.

"The kid is calm and is concentrating on developing as a player," said his agent, Teo Lazaro.

"At the end of the season, we will speak to Real Madrid about the future before we decide anything.

"I know there is interest in Granero from England. Last summer, we had offers but in the the end we decided he would go (on loan) to Getafe.

"But, sincerely, I have not spoken to the Tottenham director lately."

Granero has said that his future will be decided in the summer and he will await his club's decision.

"I do not want to say much, but my future depends on Real Madrid and in June I will know the news," he said.
Back to top Go down

Granero linked
Page 1 of 1