Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

NDS Days of Ruin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bennycat
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Bennycat

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2007-07-31

NDS Days of Ruin Empty
PostSubject: NDS Days of Ruin   NDS Days of Ruin EmptyFri Apr 04 2008, 19:17

Would it be too much like a 12 yr old to suggest a meet up of anyone who has this and duke it out? Daniel? Or are you scared?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

NDS Days of Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: NDS Days of Ruin   NDS Days of Ruin EmptyMon Apr 07 2008, 10:03

IN. I have never played 2 player Benny Cat and I want you to be my first. I want you to make it special for me. Be considerate and treat me right - show me the ropes and what to do. I am putty in your hands. Where are we going to do it? Shall we do it in public or behind closed doors? I wouldn't mind doing it before the next Spurs game and we could get there an hour or so before the other get there so they won't laugh at us. Let's do it. Lets get it on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2007-07-24

NDS Days of Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: NDS Days of Ruin   NDS Days of Ruin EmptyMon Apr 07 2008, 11:39

Apologies, I cannot make this as I will be in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Bennycat
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Bennycat

NDS Days of Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: NDS Days of Ruin   NDS Days of Ruin EmptyMon Apr 07 2008, 15:51

Erm...okay Daniel, before the next game we'll meet up and spend 4 hours trying to connect our DS's. Maybe in a pub, then we can quaff fine ales and discuss the merits of long rang rockets over medium tanks. Am actually excited abt this, and not in a pants/awkard walk way. Which makes a change. You got any others? Mario kart or such?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

NDS Days of Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: NDS Days of Ruin   NDS Days of Ruin EmptyWed Apr 09 2008, 12:45

Benny, maybe we need to arrange something a bit earlier. Is it poor form to play this in a pub? I have been warming up and look forward to teaching you a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Bennycat
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Bennycat

NDS Days of Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: NDS Days of Ruin   NDS Days of Ruin EmptyWed Apr 09 2008, 12:57

Bring it on bee--attcchh, I think a pub is fine, imagine supping a pint as your dusters chew up some infantry, nothing better! What days are good for you you twat stick?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

NDS Days of Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: NDS Days of Ruin   NDS Days of Ruin EmptyWed Apr 09 2008, 13:19

that is a very difficult question as you well know having a bairn of your own. I maybe could swing a weeknight. How about a Wednesday quiz night? I could get down there around 6'ish, we can wipe each others forces off the face of the planet, and you can stay for the quiz and I can get the ferry home. What say you?
Back to top Go down
Bennycat
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Bennycat

NDS Days of Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: NDS Days of Ruin   NDS Days of Ruin EmptyWed Apr 09 2008, 15:44

Sounds like a plan, next week? Bring your slovenly bunch of slack jawed yokels you call an army and my well drilled stormtroopers will grind them into the ground. Schnell and achtung!!!!! Die Tommy pig dog.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

NDS Days of Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: NDS Days of Ruin   NDS Days of Ruin EmptyThu Apr 10 2008, 16:42

I'm ready for you. Give it to me
Back to top Go down
Bennycat
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Bennycat

NDS Days of Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: NDS Days of Ruin   NDS Days of Ruin EmptyWed Apr 16 2008, 15:42

Can't do this week, what abt sat b4 the game or mid of next week. My boys are waiting to grind your cheese eating surrender monkeys into the dust. You have pink tanks and you think a 'duster' is something you wave mincily across a sideboard.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

NDS Days of Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: NDS Days of Ruin   NDS Days of Ruin EmptyWed Apr 16 2008, 15:47

I'm Gonna PWN yo azz. Next week is fine. YOU NEED THE PRACTICE NEWBIWE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NDS Days of Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: NDS Days of Ruin   NDS Days of Ruin Empty

Back to top Go down

NDS Days of Ruin
Page 1 of 1