Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Rumour about Heurelho Gomes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-06-14

Rumour about Heurelho Gomes Empty
PostSubject: Rumour about Heurelho Gomes   Rumour about Heurelho Gomes EmptyMon Apr 21 2008, 08:35

Tottenham will make a British record £10m bid for PSV Eindhoven keeper Heurelho Gomes. (Sunday Mail)

If Gomes joins Spurs, then Middlesbrough are keen to relieve them of England stopper Paul Robinson, 29, to replace 35-year-old Mark Schwarzer whose contract runs out in June. (News of the World)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/7357024.stm
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Rumour about Heurelho Gomes   Rumour about Heurelho Gomes EmptyThu Apr 24 2008, 08:24

Things are hotting up in the kitchen...

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1784_3465457,00.html

PSV Eindhoven have expressed their disappointment over Brazilian goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes' latest outburst at club director Jan Reker

Gomes claims Reker has broken a series of promises after persuading him to sign a new contract last December.
The Brazilian told Voetbal International: "After I signed that new contract, nothing has changed.
"He's not a man of his word. It is very simple: Reker goes or I will do so.
"I don't like lies. For me a word is more important than a signature. I am done with it. I don't have confidence anymore in the club as long as it's led by Reker.
"He didn't break his word to me one or two times, but rather three or four times. Reker isn't a man of his word. We can't possibly work together."
PSV chiefs issued a statement on the club's website on Wednesday, which read: "The article casts a slur on the club and the championship that we just won, the fourth title in a row."
The Eindhoven outfit intend to handle the case internally and, while they find Gomes' remarks "fully unacceptable", they would like the 27-year-old to remain at the Philips Stadion.
"We have, as a professional organisation, adequate processes to put criticism under discussion," the statement continued.
"The club finds the remarks and the tone fully unacceptable and we will take fitting measures.
"PSV have always been extremely satisfied with the achievements of goalkeeper Gomes. As we made clear through earlier contract extensions, the club wants to keep Gomes at PSV for longer."
Gomes, too, is keen to remain at the club after signing a long-term deal at the end of last year - but will not do so if Reker stays.
"If I wanted a transfer, I would never have signed the new contract in December," he said.
"I don't have to force a transfer through an interview. When I signed in December, I wanted to stay with PSV for five years. But as things stand now, I can't imagine staying here much longer.
"I would love to stay with PSV but not together with Jan Reker."
The goalkeeper has been linked with a £5million summer switch to Tottenham.

Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Rumour about Heurelho Gomes   Rumour about Heurelho Gomes EmptyThu Apr 24 2008, 16:44

wd be a good signing at 5m
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Rumour about Heurelho Gomes   Rumour about Heurelho Gomes EmptyFri Apr 25 2008, 11:14

If we sell Berbs we can buy two of them
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Rumour about Heurelho Gomes   Rumour about Heurelho Gomes EmptyFri Apr 25 2008, 11:18

I'd snap their hand off at 5m
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumour about Heurelho Gomes   Rumour about Heurelho Gomes Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumour about Heurelho Gomes
Page 1 of 1