Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

I laughed my borrox off at this one

Go down 
+6
Barry Lineker
Hairy
Linesmann
Number 10
spur'don
ezza
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2007-06-06

I laughed my borrox off at this one Empty
PostSubject: I laughed my borrox off at this one   I laughed my borrox off at this one EmptyMon Apr 21 2008, 10:01

Harry Hotspur is not renowned for the most accurate of insider info, but this one takes it to extremes. Read on.......

Now it might be argued that there's more chance of Bill Shatner being wooed in a Spanish hotel room and installed as Juande's replacement, but here's what I have...

Essentially a golf buddy of Paul Kemsley and pal of 'an agent that acts on behalf of Spurs in many transfer dealings' are saying...

Totteham are in advanced negotiations with Ronaldinho for the transfer of the player to White Hart Lane.

"There are only two clubs negotiating us and AC Milan."

"His preference is to come to the PL....... and he does not want to join a CL club, but rebuild his reputation by helping a club into the CL... and he wants to play in London......".

Also, it is alleged that he has already visited THFC on more than one occasion.

And this will make you laugh, the one sticking point is the filthy lucre.

He wants £140,000 pwk.
And we have offered £ 70,000 pwk.
But with Plan A that 'sponsors will make up the deficit.'
Or Plan B whereby an annual bonus of £3.5 million be paid.
(Woodgate is named in this info as our highest paid player at the club at £60k per week.)

This tale comes from private members forum Spurs Odious and specifically poster Markspurs, who's information is generally of a tip top nature, hence me sharing it with you.

Obviously Ronnie will have to embrace some cultural differences, like he's NOT going to bump into the likes of Alexander Paressant down Faces, innit...
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: I laughed my borrox off at this one   I laughed my borrox off at this one EmptyMon Apr 21 2008, 10:41

It's gonna be a long summer !!!

Stories linking Spurs with the world best players usually emerge mid July. Starting early this year.
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: I laughed my borrox off at this one   I laughed my borrox off at this one EmptyMon Apr 21 2008, 12:50

What? You don't believe this story?
Back to top Go down
Linesmann
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Linesmann

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: I laughed my borrox off at this one   I laughed my borrox off at this one EmptyMon Apr 21 2008, 13:47

Is he still a barrel?
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: I laughed my borrox off at this one   I laughed my borrox off at this one EmptyMon Apr 21 2008, 22:52

....we signed Klinsmann didn't we?

Smile
Back to top Go down
Barry Lineker
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Barry Lineker

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: I laughed my borrox off at this one   I laughed my borrox off at this one EmptyTue Apr 22 2008, 09:53

I heard Ronaldo's coming too, aparently ITK reports say that's he hates Manchester, he's sick of Fergie and he has always dreamed of playing in white.

Apperently he's quite happy to take a 50% pay cut and doesn't really like playing in the CL anyway...
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

PostSubject: Re: I laughed my borrox off at this one   I laughed my borrox off at this one EmptyTue Apr 22 2008, 11:36

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/7358145.stm

Ronaldinho move to Milan in doubt

Ronaldinho's move to AC Milan could be in jeopardy as the Italian club have failed to agree a transfer fee with Barcelona during preliminary talks.

The 28-year-old Brazilian playmaker, who has been linked to Manchester City, has agreed personal terms with Milan.

However, the European champions' chief executive Adriano Galliani told Sky Italia: "We had a conference call. The figures haven't fallen into place.

"Maybe Ronaldinho won't come and a main striker arrives."

Former world player of the year Ronaldinho has had a difficult season at the Nou Camp.

He has been dogged by injury and fitness problems, starting only 13 of Barcelona's 30 league games, and earlier this month a leg injury ruled him out for the rest of the campaign.

Milan need to boost their attacking options as Brazil striker Ronaldo is sidelined for a lengthy period with a knee injury, while 34-year-old Filippo Inzaghi is in the twilight of his career.

However, they face competition for Ronaldinho's signature as city rivals and Serie A leaders Inter Milan are also reported to be interested in the former Paris St Germain player.

Galliani said he did not believe Ronaldinho would be deterred by the prospect of playing in the Uefa Cup next season. AC Milan are currently fifth in Serie A, outside a Champions League place.

"Ronaldinho went to Barcelona when they were in the Uefa Cup. It happens to all the great European clubs, I hope it doesn't happen to Milan," added Galliani.

"Anyway, Ronaldinho is a Barcelona player, not a Milan player."
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

PostSubject: Re: I laughed my borrox off at this one   I laughed my borrox off at this one EmptyTue Apr 22 2008, 18:49

Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

PostSubject: Re: I laughed my borrox off at this one   I laughed my borrox off at this one EmptyWed Apr 23 2008, 14:07

Why are you laughing?

Apparently we're also signing Eto'o off them. It was in the papers. It must be true.
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: I laughed my borrox off at this one   I laughed my borrox off at this one EmptyFri Apr 25 2008, 13:24

Brazil superstar Ronaldinho is being hawked round the Premier League after a potential move to AC Milan collapsed yesterday.

The World Cup winner was World Player of the Year two years ago and the most sought-after player in Europe.

But Manchester City and Tottenham have now both been sounded out about bringing him to England next season.

Barcelona are set to dump him this summer because of his party lifestyle, lack of form and injury problems which kept him out of last night's Champions League semi-final 0-0 draw against Manchester United.

Manchester City owner Thaksin Shinawatra has now hired super-agent Pini Zahavi to broker a deal for as little as £7million.

But Mirror Sport can reveal that Spurs are also considering a bid, and a White Hart Lane official has flown out to Spain to meet with Ronaldinho's representatives.

Advertisement
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: I laughed my borrox off at this one   I laughed my borrox off at this one EmptyFri Apr 25 2008, 15:13

I think its just an excuse for a THFC mandarin to have a few days in the Spanish sun...
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: I laughed my borrox off at this one   I laughed my borrox off at this one EmptyFri Apr 25 2008, 15:19

In all seriousness, even if we signed him, where wd we play him? On the left?

I know it might sound stupid, but I wdn't play him up front instead of either Berba or Keane.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: I laughed my borrox off at this one   I laughed my borrox off at this one EmptyFri Apr 25 2008, 15:31

by the sounds of it he will be in the hole between Robbo and the pie cupboard
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

PostSubject: Re: I laughed my borrox off at this one   I laughed my borrox off at this one EmptyFri Apr 25 2008, 15:42

Goofy could play comfortably in a withdrawn position behind Berba and Keano. He often plays this way for Barce - behind any two of Eto'o, Messi and Henry.

I don't know why I'm even answering this question. He won't come and Berba won't be there. No
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: I laughed my borrox off at this one   I laughed my borrox off at this one EmptyFri Apr 25 2008, 15:48

I wdn't want to sign him, even if it were possible. He has a track record of having a bad attitude (PSG and now Barca), he would smash our wage structure and team spirit (don't laugh at the back Ozspur) and I think he'd fall out with Ramos quite quickly.

I'd rather keep Berba than lose him and sign Ronny.
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

PostSubject: Re: I laughed my borrox off at this one   I laughed my borrox off at this one EmptyFri Apr 25 2008, 16:58

Yeah, bollocks to signing incredibly gifted footballers who are some of the greatest talents in the world, just cos they've gone off the boil a bit and have an ego.
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: I laughed my borrox off at this one   I laughed my borrox off at this one EmptyFri Apr 25 2008, 17:07

Number 10 wrote:
Yeah, bollocks to signing incredibly gifted footballers who are some of the greatest talents in the world, just cos they've gone off the boil a bit and have an ego.

I just think as a club we're past the stage of making star signings just for the sake of it, like when we tried to sign Rivaldo.
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: I laughed my borrox off at this one   I laughed my borrox off at this one EmptyFri Apr 25 2008, 17:08

I thought Figo was going to happen... albino
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

PostSubject: Re: I laughed my borrox off at this one   I laughed my borrox off at this one EmptyFri Apr 25 2008, 17:45

Jan, my post was mocking the idea of us saying no to someone like him. Clearly it's not going to happen, but I find it a bit ridiculous to suggest that we wouldn't want to sign players of his calibre. scratch
Back to top Go down
Enter The Pitbull
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Enter The Pitbull

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: I laughed my borrox off at this one   I laughed my borrox off at this one EmptyFri Apr 25 2008, 20:25

Number 10 wrote:
Jan, my post was mocking the idea of us saying no to someone like him. Clearly it's not going to happen, but I find it a bit ridiculous to suggest that we wouldn't want to sign players of his calibre. scratch

Agreed. How are we suddenly so Bertie Big McBollocks that we can say no to a former FIFA World Player of the Year? Even a fat, partying, bucktoothed one?
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: I laughed my borrox off at this one   I laughed my borrox off at this one EmptyMon Apr 28 2008, 11:06

I see your points. I'm just glad that the club spunked the money on Modric - a young man with motivation as he has a lot to prove - rather than the older and more problematic Ronny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I laughed my borrox off at this one   I laughed my borrox off at this one Empty

Back to top Go down

I laughed my borrox off at this one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Only THFC :: Tottenham transfers, news, gossip and ITK-
Jump to: