Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Who should we keep . Who should we let go

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
postie
Jason Dozzell
Jason Dozzell
postie

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Who should we keep . Who should we let go Empty
PostSubject: Who should we keep . Who should we let go   Who should we keep . Who should we let go EmptyThu May 15 2008, 09:03

fellow Yids

It is the start of the silly season , would like to know who do you think we should keep ,and who do you think we should let go . Personally i would like to keep . Lennon , Kpb , Tarbuck , Tannio . Outski Robbo , Lee , Rocha , Gardener , Salteri . Ghastly . Over to the forum . Coys
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Who should we keep . Who should we let go   Who should we keep . Who should we let go EmptyThu May 15 2008, 12:26

I see you haven't lost your sense of humour Postie!

LET GO: 9 / *10

Ghastly, Salty, Gardner, Mudslide, Whippy, TT, (even though I like him, he'd become surplus to requirements), Kaboul (worth the recapture of 8M), Da Prince (hasn't shown anything special, so we may like to join up with :bmj: in the Bundesliga and we can get our money back... thanks). The best thing for Robbo would be a fresh start at Boro I think. We should not let him go cheaply though).

*If a silly offer came in for Lennon, say from Kevin up Norf, I might cash in on him too.

KEEP: 12
Keano, Bent, Bale, Malbranque, Jenas, Zokora, Woodgate, Hutton, Gunter, Gilberto, Dawson and I'd be happy with just a few more splendid appearances from the King himself for the big games).

2nd string (not much really), O'Hara (new 3 yr contract) and I'd give Benoit a chance to see what he's like after the season-long injury.

In: 6
Luca Modric, Carlos Cuellar, Richard Dunne, Diego Capel, Gomes (GK), Gareth Barry or possibly, Jean Makoun (or better still, Gatusso) and Diego Milito to replace Berba (mind you, hopefully there is a chance that he may change his mind if we complete all those other signings).

COYS !
Back to top Go down
postie
Jason Dozzell
Jason Dozzell
postie

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Who should we keep . Who should we let go   Who should we keep . Who should we let go EmptyThu May 15 2008, 12:48

I need to keep my sense of humour , have been a spurs supporter for 45 yrs , and have loved every minute of it . Go you Mighty Spurs , The Pride Of London . Yiddo Yiddo Coys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who should we keep . Who should we let go   Who should we keep . Who should we let go Empty

Back to top Go down

Who should we keep . Who should we let go
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Only THFC :: Tottenham transfers, news, gossip and ITK-
Jump to: