Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Giovanni Dos santos

Go down 
+2
ezza
Tea Lady
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tea Lady
Welcome to Spurs In Hong Kong
Welcome to Spurs In Hong Kong
Tea Lady

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Giovanni Dos santos Empty
PostSubject: Giovanni Dos santos   Giovanni Dos santos EmptyFri May 16 2008, 21:31

done
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Giovanni Dos santos   Giovanni Dos santos EmptySat May 17 2008, 03:16

slapper!
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Giovanni Dos santos   Giovanni Dos santos EmptySun May 18 2008, 08:16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC5e6daBB4A

Shocked
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

PostSubject: Re: Giovanni Dos santos   Giovanni Dos santos EmptyMon May 19 2008, 10:15

I can't for one minute think why Barcelona would want to sell Dos Santos. Unless he's a raving drug adict or wears women's clothing, he's a ready made replacement for Goofy. The guy is absolute class. A little fragile, one-footed and inexperienced, but with enormous potential especially if he continues to mature in Spain. The hurley burley of the Premiership may be a little too much for him at the moment. Think Jimmy Tarbuck!

On the other hand, a one season loan out to a premiership club may toughen him up. If I was Barce, there's no way I'd sell him. In my opinion it's all paper talk (possibly, a loan move max). Oh, btw, he scored a hatrick for Barce last night. More reasons for them not to sell.
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

PostSubject: Re: Giovanni Dos santos   Giovanni Dos santos EmptyTue May 20 2008, 19:02

Yeah, the hat-trick wasn't going to help smooth our path, however, this sounds more positive from Sky...

Giovani Dos Santos has told Barcelona that if he leaves the club then it will be on a permanent basis, after rumours circulated that they have suggested a loan deal.

The Mexican youngster has refused to even discuss the possibility of spending a year gaining experience elsewhere and insisted that if the Blaugrana want him out, then it will be for good.

Chelsea, Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City have all been linked with the services of Dos Santos, with his agent doing his best to persuade Barca that the high level of interest should mean more money for his client.

If the Catalan outfit refuse to budge and insist that they want the player to play regularly at another club and then return to Camp Nou, Dos Santos will seek a permanent move.

"If I leave, it will be forever," Dos Santos told reporters. "I am someone who believes that if you close a chapter at one place then you cannot go back.

"All I want to do is succeed, whether that be at Barca or at another club."

Injury doubt

Interest in Dos Santos has yet to produce any confirmed bids and surgery to his left ankle on Monday will mean that any thoughts of completing a transfer will be postponed until June at the earliest.

The 19-year-old was promoted to the first team squad permanently last summer after reportedly saying that he would leave the club rather than spend the year playing in La Tercera with the B side.

Giovanni Dos santos Giovanidossantos_750919

Dos Santos:

Come to Juande baby! !!
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

PostSubject: Re: Giovanni Dos santos   Giovanni Dos santos EmptyTue May 20 2008, 19:14

Dos Santos... Surprised

General Gatusso ...Shocked

Modric.... Basketball

Capel ...Cool

and ...
The Argentinian, Milito, to partner Robbie up front ...:sms:

(not forgetting Richard Dunne or Carlos Cuellar, thank you Mr Levy).

COME ON YOU SPURS ! !!
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Giovanni Dos santos   Giovanni Dos santos EmptyTue May 27 2008, 13:44

So where is Dos Santos then Tealady?
Back to top Go down
postie
Jason Dozzell
Jason Dozzell
postie

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Giovanni Dos santos   Giovanni Dos santos EmptyWed May 28 2008, 07:27

Seems Spurs are close to signing him , for around 11 mill pounds , as eric has rightly pointed out , and from memory thought he was a little small for Epl , but then maybe not . Over to the forum for comment .
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

PostSubject: Re: Giovanni Dos santos   Giovanni Dos santos EmptyWed May 28 2008, 09:58

I'd love to see him in a Spurs shirt, but I keep wandering why Barce would ever want to let a talent like him go, even for the reported 11m. Question
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: Giovanni Dos santos   Giovanni Dos santos EmptyWed May 28 2008, 10:43

I think he will follow wherever Rijkarrd goes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giovanni Dos santos   Giovanni Dos santos Empty

Back to top Go down

Giovanni Dos santos
Page 1 of 1