Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?

Go down 
+3
spur'don
DannyBoy
Janek
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2007-07-24

For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today? Empty
PostSubject: For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?   For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today? EmptyWed Jun 04 2008, 12:36

Question
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?   For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today? EmptyWed Jun 04 2008, 12:43

I've heard that Be Kind Rewind is quite fun.

Otherwise wait till the films change on Thursday...
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?   For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today? EmptyWed Jun 04 2008, 13:06

Janek don't ask me. My wife is asking the same question on Skype !!

Take Dannyboy's advice and wait til tomorrow.

Last edited by spur'don on Wed Jun 04 2008, 16:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?   For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today? EmptyWed Jun 04 2008, 13:23

Incidently, it's a bit of a Billy-No-Mates to go the cinema on your own...
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?   For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today? EmptyWed Jun 04 2008, 13:26

DannyBoy wrote:

Wait until you hit 30, you're on notice at work and your wife lives in a different contient - these things happen
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?   For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today? EmptyWed Jun 04 2008, 13:35

Janek wrote:
DannyBoy wrote:

Wait until you hit 30, you're on notice at work and your wife lives in a different contient - these things happen

Wha'ever Billy! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?   For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today? EmptyWed Jun 04 2008, 14:21

Smile

If you are that bored, you can join me for a pint this evening, before I head to Blighty tomoro!
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?   For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today? EmptyWed Jun 04 2008, 14:59

I thought you'd already gone! No beer for me this week after the state I was in on Sunday. Also, have actually got some work now, always seems to come in during the afternoon and keep me here late!
Back to top Go down
ozspur
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
ozspur

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?   For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today? EmptyWed Jun 04 2008, 16:09

[quote="spur'don"]Janek don't ask me. My why is asking the same question on Skype !! quote]

Another surreal posting from Sir Shitalot of Wessex. Is it in code to fool those censors in China Question
Back to top Go down
Barry Lineker
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Barry Lineker

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?   For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today? EmptyWed Jun 04 2008, 16:32

ozspur wrote:
Is it in code to fool those censors in China Question

That Dali Lamma, isn't he a nice man! Falun Gong is marvelous give it a go sometime! Taiwan, what a nice independent county they are let's hope the UN give them a chair!

- For more information about any of these things please contact Daniel in Shanghai jocolor
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?   For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today? EmptyWed Jun 04 2008, 16:45

Janek wrote:
I thought you'd already gone! No beer for me this week after the state I was in on Sunday. Also, have actually got some work now, always seems to come in during the afternoon and keep me here late!

I take it you stayed out for a few more beers on Sunday then ?
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?   For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today? EmptyWed Jun 04 2008, 17:01

Barry Lineker wrote:
ozspur wrote:
Is it in code to fool those censors in China Question

That Dali Lamma, isn't he a nice man! Falun Gong is marvelous give it a go sometime! Taiwan, what a nice independent county they are let's hope the UN give them a chair!

- For more information about any of these things please contact Daniel in Shanghai jocolor

Haha. Daniel's work visa has just been rejected by China. So he can stay in HK! No forum movement. No farewell drinks. No tears....etc
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?   For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today? EmptyWed Jun 04 2008, 17:02

spur'don wrote:
Janek wrote:

I take it you stayed out for a few more beers on Sunday then ?

We had one more beer. My Saturday session took until this morning for me to properly recover from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?   For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today? Empty

Back to top Go down

For Jezza: what shd I go and see at the cinema today?
Page 1 of 1