Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Post Match Piss Up

Go down 
+6
James
twiglet
spur'don
ezza
Tottingham
Daniel
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Post Match Piss Up Empty
PostSubject: Post Match Piss Up   Post Match Piss Up EmptyWed Jul 18 2007, 13:47

so now Spurs isn't going to be on the box there is no need to go to Delaneys or Wan Chai. Are there any better places? LKF again? Maybe Sam's Soldiers will want to join us? Any ideas? I'm partial to a bit of Soho myself but also Wan Chai has its, ahem, 'charms'....
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
Tottingham
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Tottingham

Number of posts : 1015
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Post Match Piss Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Match Piss Up   Post Match Piss Up EmptyWed Jul 18 2007, 15:47

A suggestion - Nice local pub across the road called the Derby... good for both teams to share a post match drink, those who wish to move on to Wan Chai have a short cab ride or 10 min walk from there afterwards.
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Post Match Piss Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Match Piss Up   Post Match Piss Up EmptyWed Jul 18 2007, 15:55

Sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Post Match Piss Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Match Piss Up   Post Match Piss Up EmptyWed Jul 18 2007, 15:56

seconded.

Sounds perfect. If we fancy carrying on then Wan Chai is just around the corner. :bmj:
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552

Post Match Piss Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Match Piss Up   Post Match Piss Up EmptyWed Jul 18 2007, 15:56

nice pub on a Saturday ? Sleep

I'll throw Fenwick's name into the hat - just to balance it out.
Back to top Go down
twiglet
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
twiglet

Number of posts : 1266

Post Match Piss Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Match Piss Up   Post Match Piss Up EmptyWed Jul 18 2007, 16:01

Did I do something to upset you guys?? Next time you leave your ball at Al's your not getting it back - so there Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Post Match Piss Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Match Piss Up   Post Match Piss Up EmptyWed Jul 18 2007, 16:08

no way Twiglet, the last time was great but for me I wouldn't want to abuse your generosity by getting all that booze gratis. Actually, now I come to think of it.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
twiglet
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
twiglet

Post Match Piss Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Match Piss Up   Post Match Piss Up EmptyWed Jul 18 2007, 16:14

Daniel wrote:
no way Twiglet, the last time was great but for me I wouldn't want to abuse your generosity by getting all that booze gratis. Actually, now I come to think of it.... Rolling Eyes

Just kidding Daniel old chap Wink
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Post Match Piss Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Match Piss Up   Post Match Piss Up EmptyWed Jul 18 2007, 16:17

:sms:
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495

Post Match Piss Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Match Piss Up   Post Match Piss Up EmptyWed Jul 18 2007, 16:20

The nearest pub is the one near the tram station of Happy Valley, 2 mins walk from the pitch. I forgot the name of it but I think I have seen its name somewhere in another thread. This should be more conveniently located than the Derby.
Back to top Go down
Tottingham
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Tottingham

Post Match Piss Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Match Piss Up   Post Match Piss Up EmptyWed Jul 18 2007, 16:43

same same....

in fact the evidence suggests derby might be closer... the derby is more of a local pub (might be more suited to our friendly hosts) and should be CHEAPER! bounce

Post Match Piss Up Derby_10
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Post Match Piss Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Match Piss Up   Post Match Piss Up EmptyWed Jul 18 2007, 16:56

There is no exit from Happy Valley recreation ground to the Derby though. There is one direct exit to Jockey though.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Post Match Piss Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Match Piss Up   Post Match Piss Up EmptyWed Jul 18 2007, 16:58

quality map there. I'm in for the Derby. By the way there were a couple of major landmarks left off the map. I've just rectified this.

Post Match Piss Up Derby_10
Back to top Go down
Tottingham
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Tottingham

Post Match Piss Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Match Piss Up   Post Match Piss Up EmptyWed Jul 18 2007, 17:02

Sorry to disagree James - but there is a walkway out of happy valley right to the derby that is open until midnight - it's the same entrance as the backdoor to the football club.
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Post Match Piss Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Match Piss Up   Post Match Piss Up EmptyWed Jul 18 2007, 17:13

Tottingham wrote:
Sorry to disagree James - but there is a walkway out of happy valley right to the derby that is open until midnight - it's the same entrance as the backdoor to the football club.

Is there? I am not aware of that. You lead the way then!
Back to top Go down
Tottingham
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Tottingham

Post Match Piss Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Match Piss Up   Post Match Piss Up EmptyWed Jul 18 2007, 17:50

that's the way i come into the middle of the valley - I will hold you hand James! affraid
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Post Match Piss Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Match Piss Up   Post Match Piss Up EmptyWed Jul 18 2007, 18:09

So its a definite "no" to Fenwicks then ?

No
Back to top Go down
Tottingham
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Tottingham

Post Match Piss Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Match Piss Up   Post Match Piss Up EmptyWed Jul 18 2007, 18:18

polite chin-wag/post-match recovery at the Derby, followed by limited talking and total carnage at some establishment of questionable repute cannot be ruled out... Post Match Piss Up 60350
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Post Match Piss Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Match Piss Up   Post Match Piss Up EmptyWed Jul 18 2007, 18:20

Paul, who is that guy on the right in your avatar? You, Ginola and Question
Back to top Go down
Tottingham
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Tottingham

Post Match Piss Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Match Piss Up   Post Match Piss Up EmptyWed Jul 18 2007, 18:24

tis my old man - was the same night Rebrov signed! (Rebrov who you ask?!), also a few weeks later Ginola was sold off to Villa.

Last edited by on Wed Jul 18 2007, 18:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Post Match Piss Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Match Piss Up   Post Match Piss Up EmptyWed Jul 18 2007, 18:25

not Christian Gross then Embarassed
Back to top Go down
twiglet
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
twiglet

Post Match Piss Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Match Piss Up   Post Match Piss Up EmptyWed Jul 18 2007, 18:47

Tottingham wrote:
tis my old man - was the same night Rebrov signed! (Rebrov who you ask?!), also a few weeks later Ginola was sold off to Villa.

Funny, I always wondered who the young man on the left was, thinking you were the one on the right. Opps Embarassed
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Post Match Piss Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Match Piss Up   Post Match Piss Up EmptyWed Jul 18 2007, 22:23

Fresh face and floppy hair.

Paul, your Dad is a big Spurs fan. Is he going to join us for the Sunderland game ?
Back to top Go down
Tottingham
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Tottingham

Post Match Piss Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Match Piss Up   Post Match Piss Up EmptyWed Jul 18 2007, 22:43

if we can decide where to watch it and if he's in town... I'm sure he'll be up for it
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Post Match Piss Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Match Piss Up   Post Match Piss Up EmptyWed Jul 18 2007, 23:45

I haven't seen him for ages - hope he is able to make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Post Match Piss Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Match Piss Up   Post Match Piss Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Match Piss Up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next