Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

ITK from BEN on FTL

Go down 
+2
spur'don
GDG
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2007-06-06

ITK from BEN on FTL Empty
PostSubject: ITK from BEN on FTL   ITK from BEN on FTL EmptyMon Jul 30 2007, 21:40

Quote :
Nothing going on with SWP..

as dragon said Boateng should be concluded this week ..

Ghaly going for sure prob today

Mido in talks with Boro too .....

also.....Murphy talking to a few clubs and will be gone hopefully by end of week too

So who's up for Boateng?
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: ITK from BEN on FTL   ITK from BEN on FTL EmptyMon Jul 30 2007, 21:57

Not the best quality, but here's a video of boateng in action:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...eoid=64218 24
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: ITK from BEN on FTL   ITK from BEN on FTL EmptyTue Jul 31 2007, 09:54

From TripleX on COYS last night:

Quote :
allo guys, just had a call from my person at the lodge to say that KPB is at Middleton House/The Lodge as we speak. he gave me the news about Bale/Kaboul being there on the same day in Jan. looks promising, just wanted to let u know!!!

Looks like it could happen any day.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: ITK from BEN on FTL   ITK from BEN on FTL EmptyTue Jul 31 2007, 10:42

Boateng - hope this one passes us by. Average player.
Back to top Go down
Tottingham
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Tottingham

Number of posts : 1015

PostSubject: Re: ITK from BEN on FTL   ITK from BEN on FTL EmptyTue Jul 31 2007, 11:41

best rated youngster in the bundesliga... snap him up i say, over next couple of years could be something special... if not sell him at a small profit.
Back to top Go down
Chirpy
Welcome to Spurs In Hong Kong
Welcome to Spurs In Hong Kong
Chirpy

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: ITK from BEN on FTL   ITK from BEN on FTL EmptyTue Jul 31 2007, 12:25

Heard he's got dogy knees .... can't have another Dazza at the club ... Led is already on his way to taking that title ... Kallstrom .. if we get him will be a better signing .... he was quality in Champ Man/Football Manager ... LOL
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702

PostSubject: Re: ITK from BEN on FTL   ITK from BEN on FTL EmptyTue Jul 31 2007, 15:21

I reckon KPB and Kallstrom will probably both join as Stroppy Boy's gone and Spud will follow soon. I'm sure the KPB fee will be mostly based on appearences? The Holy Trinity can't be that daft to shell out up front for an injury prone player? No
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: ITK from BEN on FTL   ITK from BEN on FTL EmptyTue Jul 31 2007, 16:56

Its gone quiet on the Dyer front.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596

PostSubject: Re: ITK from BEN on FTL   ITK from BEN on FTL EmptyTue Jul 31 2007, 17:13

Be thankful for small mercies.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: ITK from BEN on FTL   ITK from BEN on FTL EmptyTue Jul 31 2007, 18:13

Providing we get round to signing a proper left sided midfield player. If not, I'd take Dyer over the current options.
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

PostSubject: Re: ITK from BEN on FTL   ITK from BEN on FTL EmptyTue Jul 31 2007, 18:23

I disagree with you on this one Jezza. Dyer has always been injury prone and strikes me as being quite a disruptive influence.......and he's a bloody Chav! .......IMO
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: ITK from BEN on FTL   ITK from BEN on FTL EmptyTue Jul 31 2007, 18:42

That from the man with the mullet!
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

PostSubject: Re: ITK from BEN on FTL   ITK from BEN on FTL EmptyTue Jul 31 2007, 19:38

Chavs, mullets? I thought they're fat, bald, drink stella, gold bracelets..........oh dear, I'll get my coat..............
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: ITK from BEN on FTL   ITK from BEN on FTL EmptyTue Jul 31 2007, 20:52

ezza wrote:
I disagree with you on this one Jezza. Dyer has always been injury prone and strikes me as being quite a disruptive influence.......and he's a bloody Chav! .......IMO

Fair enough. I agree Dyer ain't the idea choice, but please, not another season with playing players out of position. Jol will destory Lennon if he keeps him on the LM.
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: ITK from BEN on FTL   ITK from BEN on FTL EmptyWed Aug 01 2007, 09:00

Well that's two of Ben's forecasts correct, let's hope he's on the money with Mido too.
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

PostSubject: Re: ITK from BEN on FTL   ITK from BEN on FTL EmptyWed Aug 01 2007, 09:26

And Spud!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITK from BEN on FTL   ITK from BEN on FTL Empty

Back to top Go down

ITK from BEN on FTL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Only THFC :: Tottenham transfers, news, gossip and ITK-
Jump to: