Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Fatty could be off at long last

Go down 
+3
James
twiglet
Daniel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Fatty could be off at long last Empty
PostSubject: Fatty could be off at long last   Fatty could be off at long last EmptyMon Aug 06 2007, 19:23

from the BBC..

Sunderland have confirmed they have made a bid for Tottenham striker Mido.

The 24-year-old had looked set to join Birmingham for £6m but the deal fell through, with the Blues blaming the player's demands for contract clauses.

Now Sunderland boss Roy Keane has moved for the Egypt international, revealing in the Daily Express: "He is a player I would like to bring to this club.

"All I want is the opportunity to speak to the lad. If it doesn't work out then we will move on."

Keane has struggled to acquire his targets this summer, including striker David Nugent, who joined Portsmouth from Preston, Wigan defender Leighton Baines and Hearts keeper Craig Gordon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
twiglet
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
twiglet

Number of posts : 1266
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Fatty could be off at long last   Fatty could be off at long last EmptyMon Aug 06 2007, 19:24

not before Saturday surely!
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: Fatty could be off at long last   Fatty could be off at long last EmptyMon Aug 06 2007, 19:40

Can we sell Ghaly as a package?
Back to top Go down
twiglet
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
twiglet

Number of posts : 1266

PostSubject: Re: Fatty could be off at long last   Fatty could be off at long last EmptyMon Aug 06 2007, 19:48

Roll up roll up - exotic egyptian football stars - last chance - get em now before its too late - for you sir - two for the price of one sir.....

:bmj:
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Fatty could be off at long last   Fatty could be off at long last EmptyMon Aug 06 2007, 22:44

James wrote:
Can we sell Ghaly as a package?

The story being posted around is Bruce told him they "ran in the morning and again in the afternoon" to which Ghaly replied "we don't do that at Spurs" and left.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Fatty could be off at long last   Fatty could be off at long last EmptyMon Aug 06 2007, 22:44

twiglet wrote:
Roll up roll up - exotic egyptian football stars - last chance - get em now before its too late - for you sir - two for the price of one sir.....

:bmj:

Like Egyptian crocodiles, seems they’re all living in denial!! (works better verbally!!)
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596

PostSubject: Re: Fatty could be off at long last   Fatty could be off at long last EmptyMon Aug 06 2007, 23:46

:sms:
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Fatty could be off at long last   Fatty could be off at long last EmptyWed Aug 08 2007, 22:10

danny, you can't just keep posting the explosion to rack up your post tally, you cheeky monkey!
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

Number of posts : 2315

PostSubject: Re: Fatty could be off at long last   Fatty could be off at long last EmptyWed Aug 08 2007, 22:14

monkey
(pot-kettle-black!)
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Fatty could be off at long last   Fatty could be off at long last EmptyWed Aug 08 2007, 22:33

Dannyboy - No

Wink
Back to top Go down
ozspur
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
ozspur

Number of posts : 1063

PostSubject: Re: Fatty could be off at long last   Fatty could be off at long last EmptyThu Aug 09 2007, 10:02

According to Soccernet it seems the Birmingham have renewed their interest in Mido. Apparently the kebabs in Birmingham are much better than those up in Mackemland. Let's hope we get shot of the two Egyptians soon.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Fatty could be off at long last   Fatty could be off at long last EmptyThu Aug 09 2007, 11:02

Gotta keep James (Arsenal) from claiming fourth spot and champions league qualification in the posts table. I'm doing it for a greater cause, doing it for each and every one of you.
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

PostSubject: Re: Fatty could be off at long last   Fatty could be off at long last EmptyThu Aug 09 2007, 11:13

DannyBoy wrote:
Gotta keep James (Arsenal) from claiming fourth spot and champions league qualification in the posts table. I'm doing it for a greater cause, doing it for each and every one of you.

Dannyboy - you wouldn't get past the qualifying round even if you claim the 4th place. Where is the 'greater cause'??

I'll clinch the 4th place when the season ends and fly the SIHK flag proud!
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

PostSubject: Re: Fatty could be off at long last   Fatty could be off at long last EmptyThu Aug 09 2007, 11:14

bounce
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Fatty could be off at long last   Fatty could be off at long last EmptyThu Aug 09 2007, 11:23

When we first looked at the standings, I was in fourth which I stated was the premierleague table for the end of season 07/08, hence I'm Spurs. To ensure my prediction comes true and Spurs qualify for Champions League, I'm endeavouring to make it so. Hence the greater cause. If you come fourth, clearly it'll be reflected on the pitch and it will be a case of close but no cigar again.
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

PostSubject: Re: Fatty could be off at long last   Fatty could be off at long last EmptyThu Aug 09 2007, 11:28

But I'm no Arsenal!

Ok, I'll get :bmj: to sort you out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatty could be off at long last   Fatty could be off at long last Empty

Back to top Go down

Fatty could be off at long last
Page 1 of 1