Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Rooney out for two months

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ozspur
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
ozspur

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Rooney out for two months Empty
PostSubject: Rooney out for two months   Rooney out for two months EmptyTue Aug 14 2007, 05:32

I wonder whether this may have an an impact on us. Would Fergie make an outrageous bid for Berbs or offer silly money for Defoe to bolster what in all reality is a fairly weak attack that Utd have? Or even better, take Mido off us!

And when are we going to get rid of Murphy? Transfer window ending soon and once again I feel we have failed to address the main areas of concerns. Areas that any Joe Fan can see yet fail to be addressed by BMJ, Comelli and Levy - not necessarily in that order.
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Rooney out for two months   Rooney out for two months EmptyTue Aug 14 2007, 10:50

I doubt it - he's just got Tevez as a ready-made replacement.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Rooney out for two months   Rooney out for two months EmptyTue Aug 14 2007, 14:29

Defoe isn't going anywhere. It's common knowledge he is intent on running down his contract to leave on a Bosman.

I'd drop him from the bench.
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Rooney out for two months   Rooney out for two months EmptyTue Aug 14 2007, 14:45

I did that in my rteam selection for the Everton game tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rooney out for two months   Rooney out for two months Empty

Back to top Go down

Rooney out for two months
Page 1 of 1