Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Even though a reality ... but still an upsetting sight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin
Jason Dozzell
Jason Dozzell
Kevin

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Even though a reality ... but still an upsetting sight Empty
PostSubject: Even though a reality ... but still an upsetting sight   Even though a reality ... but still an upsetting sight EmptyThu Aug 16 2007, 14:02

I am sure it is in every Spurs mind and its still relatively early days but I just looked at the EPL table and reality hit home... Spurs is rooted at the bottom of the table Mad . This is F*#King not good enough & certainly NOT accpetable for a side/club that is suppose to be challenging for CL spots and have spent in excess of $40m pounds on investment. Evil or Very Mad

It way too sore to look at the EPL standings at this point in time Sad
Back to top Go down
Tottingham
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Tottingham

Number of posts : 1015
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Even though a reality ... but still an upsetting sight   Even though a reality ... but still an upsetting sight EmptyThu Aug 16 2007, 14:27

Looking at the table now is nuts - IF we beat Derby and other results go our way we could be top half - and could be above Man U.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Jason Dozzell
Jason Dozzell
Kevin

Number of posts : 116

PostSubject: Re: Even though a reality ... but still an upsetting sight   Even though a reality ... but still an upsetting sight EmptyThu Aug 16 2007, 14:48

Thats assuming the side that are above spurs (which is every other team) dont get a favourable result this weekend and correctly so also depends - a big IF we beat derby situation. Here is hoping that we do of course and the sides above us stumble cheers
Back to top Go down
StewHK
Ramon Vega
Ramon Vega
StewHK

Number of posts : 658

PostSubject: Table   Even though a reality ... but still an upsetting sight EmptyThu Aug 16 2007, 15:55

Kevin wrote:
I am sure it is in every Spurs mind and its still relatively early days but I just looked at the EPL table and reality hit home... Spurs is rooted at the bottom of the table Mad . This is F*#King not good enough & certainly NOT accpetable for a side/club that is suppose to be challenging for CL spots and have spent in excess of $40m pounds on investment. Evil or Very Mad

It way too sore to look at the EPL standings at this point in time Sad

To be honest I dare not look at the league table until we get a win under our belts. It would only make me more depressed!

Sad
Stew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toppundit.com
twiglet
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
twiglet

Number of posts : 1266

PostSubject: Re: Even though a reality ... but still an upsetting sight   Even though a reality ... but still an upsetting sight EmptyThu Aug 16 2007, 16:40

The old - Sad - smileys getting a bit of a caning these days Sad

Where are you IanG? we need some smiley relief............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even though a reality ... but still an upsetting sight   Even though a reality ... but still an upsetting sight Empty

Back to top Go down

Even though a reality ... but still an upsetting sight
Page 1 of 1