Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

IMPORTANT: T-SHIRT SIZES, TAKE NOTE!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bad_baz
Merchandiser Supreme
Merchandiser Supreme
bad_baz

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2007-07-18

IMPORTANT: T-SHIRT SIZES, TAKE NOTE!! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT: T-SHIRT SIZES, TAKE NOTE!!   IMPORTANT: T-SHIRT SIZES, TAKE NOTE!! EmptyWed Aug 29 2007, 10:33

Seems there is still some confusion over these t-shirt sizes. Let me try and explain it one more time. After this you get what you ordered, if it’s too small don’t blame me. So read this carefully!!!

For the first order (white shirts) we were ordering in EUROPEAN sizes, however when the shirts arrived the sizes on the labels were ASIAN sizes (one size larger). So if you ordered an M you got an L, for an L you got an XL. As this caused some confusion, for the new t-shirt order (blue shirts) we are ordering in ASIAN sizes. If your white shirt was the correct size check the size on the label, this is what you should be ordering now, one size larger than your last order. If your white shirt was too small (believe me, they shrink when you wash them) you should order two sizes larger than your previous order.

Linesmann, last time you ordered an M (European). This time you have ordered an M (Asian). Please be aware this shirt will be one size smaller than the white shirt. Fatyid ordered an XL (Euro) last time, this time you’ve ordered an XXL (Asian). This shirt will be the same size as your white shirt, but you said the white shirt was too small?

Lastly, please don’t use ‘x’ to indicate ‘times’ such as 3xXL, it is very confusing. Does this mean 3 XXL or 3 XL? Thanks, hate to be pedantic but I know people won’t be happy if they get the wrong order.
Back to top Go down
bad_baz
Merchandiser Supreme
Merchandiser Supreme
bad_baz

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: T-SHIRT SIZES, TAKE NOTE!!   IMPORTANT: T-SHIRT SIZES, TAKE NOTE!! EmptyWed Aug 29 2007, 10:35

Check your orders on the 'Sticky', if you want to make any changes let me know.
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: T-SHIRT SIZES, TAKE NOTE!!   IMPORTANT: T-SHIRT SIZES, TAKE NOTE!! EmptyWed Aug 29 2007, 10:42

That's making my head spin, baz. I've read it twice and I''m still not sure if I need a XXL or an XXXL - probably better to err on the side of caution and take the biggest one, coz with my broken toe (did I tell you I broke my toe?) I'm not gonna be dropping any weight in the near futurr And, yes, I've amended it in the Sticky..
Back to top Go down
bad_baz
Merchandiser Supreme
Merchandiser Supreme
bad_baz

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: T-SHIRT SIZES, TAKE NOTE!!   IMPORTANT: T-SHIRT SIZES, TAKE NOTE!! EmptyWed Aug 29 2007, 11:59

Best just refer to the chest measurements given on the sticky. It's doing my head in as well.
Back to top Go down
bad_baz
Merchandiser Supreme
Merchandiser Supreme
bad_baz

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: T-SHIRT SIZES, TAKE NOTE!!   IMPORTANT: T-SHIRT SIZES, TAKE NOTE!! EmptyThu Aug 30 2007, 10:04

For anyone who may be interested, the supplier has confirmed they can do childeren's sizes for t-shirts. Due to the smaller size there will be no text on the back, just the SiHK logo on the front. In terms of sizes, if you are interested just give me the age of your child. Apparently all children of the same age are the same size? Apparently.......
Back to top Go down
hongkongyid
Founding Father
Founding Father
hongkongyid

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: T-SHIRT SIZES, TAKE NOTE!!   IMPORTANT: T-SHIRT SIZES, TAKE NOTE!! EmptyThu Aug 30 2007, 12:52

Baz
Excellent, my boy is 3, so 1 for him please and one XXL for me. Nice one centurion.
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

Number of posts : 2576

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: T-SHIRT SIZES, TAKE NOTE!!   IMPORTANT: T-SHIRT SIZES, TAKE NOTE!! EmptyThu Aug 30 2007, 14:10

Wrong thread, I'll help you put it in the right one. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
bad_baz
Merchandiser Supreme
Merchandiser Supreme
bad_baz

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: T-SHIRT SIZES, TAKE NOTE!!   IMPORTANT: T-SHIRT SIZES, TAKE NOTE!! EmptyThu Aug 30 2007, 16:35

Thanks, got it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: T-SHIRT SIZES, TAKE NOTE!!   IMPORTANT: T-SHIRT SIZES, TAKE NOTE!! Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: T-SHIRT SIZES, TAKE NOTE!!
Page 1 of 1