Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

All from COYS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495
Registration date : 2007-06-06

All from COYS Empty
PostSubject: All from COYS   All from COYS EmptyWed Jun 13 2007, 23:07

don't shoot the messenger

Defoe offered 3 years contract. If he doesn't sign, we will listen to offers.

Torres in, Mido + cash to Athetico Madrid

Will offer up to 12M for Bent. West Spam trying to offer GBP100,000 wages. If we don't get Bent, we will go for Huntalaar.

Still in hunt for Sneijder

Diarra closing in
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Jason Dozzell
Jason Dozzell
Kevin

Number of posts : 116

All from COYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: All from COYS   All from COYS EmptyWed Jun 13 2007, 23:12

I hear that Torres is a good player & I watched him play a bit with David Villa for Spain during the last WC. He is class. Much that I want to believe this rumuor I doubt it is true - spurs were linked to Torres a couple of seasons ago. It is difficult to see how A.Madrid will want Mido in exchange for Torres
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495

All from COYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: All from COYS   All from COYS EmptyWed Jun 13 2007, 23:14

Kevin wrote:
I hear that Torres is a good player & I watched him play a bit with David Villa for Spain during the last WC. He is class. Much that I want to believe this rumuor I doubt it is true - spurs were linked to Torres a couple of seasons ago. It is difficult to see how A.Madrid will want Mido in exchange for Torres

I am also sceptical on this, especially Man U, Arse and Pool all looking for a striker too.

It was said that Torres wanted a move because Athletico Madrid didn't make it to UEFA Cup this season
Back to top Go down
Linesmann
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Linesmann

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2007-06-11

All from COYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: All from COYS   All from COYS EmptyThu Jun 14 2007, 00:03

Actually does Fernando Torres suitable for us?
Yes he's class. But we have already got Keano , Defoe and Berbatov.
My opinion is if three of them will all stay in the team for atleast one more season. Then why do we need Torres? It's really a difficult problem to Jol "who should be name in the Starting XI bewteen Keano and Defoe" in last two season. None of them would be happy to see their name drop out from the Starting XI and sit on the bench , so do Fernando. I would prefer a kind of player like McBride, experience, class, won't argue for 1st team football all the times and actually know how to play a role as the "green leaf" in the team.
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

Number of posts : 2576

All from COYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: All from COYS   All from COYS EmptyThu Jun 14 2007, 00:35

Torres has been a running joke on SC for probably two seasons now, I wince whenever I see our name linked with him again. Would like to see Sneijder though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All from COYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: All from COYS   All from COYS Empty

Back to top Go down

All from COYS
Page 1 of 1