Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Rugby - anyone else interested apart from me !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin
Jason Dozzell
Jason Dozzell
Kevin

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Rugby - anyone else interested apart from me ! Empty
PostSubject: Rugby - anyone else interested apart from me !   Rugby - anyone else interested apart from me ! EmptyWed Jun 13 2007, 23:07

Much that I am into football/soccer/spurs... I m an equally a devoted rugby union fan simply because I m from NZ and there is only one team there i.e. the All Blacks.

This is the rugby World Cup year and 20 years without winning is a long time between drinks. Anyway Tri Nations & WC is building so if any of you are keen to watch some rugby union - give me a yell cheers
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

Number of posts : 2576

PostSubject: Re: Rugby - anyone else interested apart from me !   Rugby - anyone else interested apart from me ! EmptyThu Jun 14 2007, 00:41

Huge rugby fan over here, I do the on-field physio for Kowloon RFC during the season and last year looked after the HK under 18 team too. It's New Zealand's to give away again this year, though it remains to be sen whether Henry's experiment of pulling half his squad from the Super 14's pays off - they looked a bit soft when they came back and got soundly whipped by the South Africans, who may well be their main challengers this September.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Jason Dozzell
Jason Dozzell
Kevin

Number of posts : 116

PostSubject: Re: Rugby - anyone else interested apart from me !   Rugby - anyone else interested apart from me ! EmptyThu Jun 14 2007, 11:30

I will speak on behalf of many kiwis - we are not going to be overly confident with this year's WC again. The All Blacks are always favourite but have always ended up as the bridesmaid. I m more interested the way the BOKs are playing again they do look good.

Anyway if you ever are keen to watch the Tri Nations or WC.. give me a yell mate !
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Rugby - anyone else interested apart from me !   Rugby - anyone else interested apart from me ! EmptyThu Jun 14 2007, 14:30

Kevin wrote:
Much that I am into football/soccer/spurs... I m an equally a devoted rugby union fan simply because I m from NZ and there is only one team there i.e. the All Blacks.

This is the rugby World Cup year and 20 years without winning is a long time between drinks. Anyway Tri Nations & WC is building so if any of you are keen to watch some rugby union - give me a yell cheers

Personally I don't watch much egg chasing but I hear England are world champions?
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rugby - anyone else interested apart from me !   Rugby - anyone else interested apart from me ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rugby - anyone else interested apart from me !
Page 1 of 1