Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

AsiaMiles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

AsiaMiles Empty
PostSubject: AsiaMiles   AsiaMiles EmptyWed Sep 12 2007, 16:49

Asiamiles are complete utter pants ! Every destination you get the same answer - waiting list.

Star Alliance is 100 times better service.

Anyone else had problems with asiamiles ?
Back to top Go down
Tottingham
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Tottingham

Number of posts : 1015

AsiaMiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: AsiaMiles   AsiaMiles EmptyWed Sep 12 2007, 17:07

just gotta keep trying - I went on line for my Oct Bali trip, no flights, then a couple of weeks later suddenly I get both the outbound and return dates I wanted. Mind you that was for Business Class, economy is fully booked even for fare paying passengers (my parents can't get seats).

I think you'll find getting flights to be quite difficult at the moment as there seems to be a surge in demand and not much additional supply of seats - hence asiamiles will get low priority when the airlines can pretty much guarantee a fare paying passenger for you "free" seat instead.

problem with asiamiles is they have been running for years - so many people have them stored up, and there have been so many promotions to get miles from c'cards, restaurants etc.... now actually using them is a different story.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552

AsiaMiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: AsiaMiles   AsiaMiles EmptyWed Sep 12 2007, 18:27

I tend to use Asiamiles when travelling back to UK on business to upgrade my economy ticket to business class. All it's good for these days !!

CX has 3 daily flights to Sydney. I'd be amazed if all three flights are full.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AsiaMiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: AsiaMiles   AsiaMiles Empty

Back to top Go down

AsiaMiles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Wellcome Stamps Section :: Off Topic-
Jump to: