Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Alan Hutton interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Alan Hutton interview Empty
PostSubject: Alan Hutton interview   Alan Hutton interview EmptyFri Feb 29 2008, 11:54

No doubt attempting to win worst dressed player award.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1126121770/bctid1435949941
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Alan Hutton interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alan Hutton interview   Alan Hutton interview EmptyFri Feb 29 2008, 15:42

This may be the interview in text, as I haven't listened to it yet, all about his sympathy for Eduardo:

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2260972,00.html

One quote stands out about his transfer to Spurs:

"There were a lot of sleepless nights over the move. I was playing for Rangers at the time. I'll actually be in line for a winners' medal if they win the title this season - I guess they'd send it in the post - and it wasn't a decision I took lightly. My wife was registered with the doctors up there in Scotland, and we'll be going back up for the birth. But meeting Juande Ramos face to face persuaded me that this was for me. We can go places."
Back to top Go down

Alan Hutton interview
Page 1 of 1