Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Palace vs Bristol City

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Barry Lineker
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Barry Lineker

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Palace vs Bristol City Empty
PostSubject: Palace vs Bristol City   Palace vs Bristol City EmptyThu May 08 2008, 18:32

Fellow Yids,

Love em or hate them, Crystal Palace are playing in what are always the the tensest games of the season; the play-offs.

It's on Saturday at 7:15pm and a mate of mine (palace scum) wanted to know where he could watch it, as it is just after our sihkfc match I said I may come for a beer and join him. So...

1) anyone know if this game will be on TV anywhere?
2) anyone fancy a beer after football and take in the Eagles game?
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Palace vs Bristol City   Palace vs Bristol City EmptyFri May 09 2008, 11:01

Sure, why not?

The Derby is traditional for post-match refreshments.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Palace vs Bristol City   Palace vs Bristol City EmptyFri May 09 2008, 15:26

Barry Lineker wrote:
Fellow Yids,

Love em or hate them, Crystal Palace are playing in what are always the the tensest games of the season; the play-offs.

It's on Saturday at 7:15pm and a mate of mine (palace scum) wanted to know where he could watch it, as it is just after our sihkfc match I said I may come for a beer and join him. So...

1) anyone know if this game will be on TV anywhere?
2) anyone fancy a beer after football and take in the Eagles game?

I've actually got a ticket for the game. I'm tempted to wear my spurs shirt though ! Ave it !!
Back to top Go down
Linesmann
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Linesmann

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Palace vs Bristol City   Palace vs Bristol City EmptyFri May 09 2008, 15:35

The match will be broadcasted on Now TV Channel 898 , refer to the HKJC

You may phone to Delaney's and ask them to hv a check whether they've got this channel or not (Used to be a free channel for extra EPL games , one of the EPL game on Sunday will be shown on 898 too)

Another playoffs game bewteen Watford vs Hull City (Oh, Marney!!) will be also broadcasted on Now TV 898 on Sunday as well

Hope this help you
Back to top Go down
Barry Lineker
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Barry Lineker

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Palace vs Bristol City   Palace vs Bristol City EmptyFri May 09 2008, 21:52

Linesmann wrote:
The match will be broadcasted on Now TV Channel 898 , refer to the HKJC

You may phone to Delaney's and ask them to hv a check whether they've got this channel or not (Used to be a free channel for extra EPL games , one of the EPL game on Sunday will be shown on 898 too)

Another playoffs game bewteen Watford vs Hull City (Oh, Marney!!) will be also broadcasted on Now TV 898 on Sunday as well

Hope this help you

Good work! Cheers linesman!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palace vs Bristol City   Palace vs Bristol City Empty

Back to top Go down

Palace vs Bristol City
Page 1 of 1