Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Bostock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave

Bostock Empty
PostSubject: Bostock   Bostock EmptyFri May 16 2008, 15:39

The Official Myspace Of John Bostock

“John Bostock! Faith means being sure of the things we hope for knowing that something is real even if we do not see it!”

Male
16 years old
London, London and South East
United Kingdom

Here for: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: South London
Body type: 5’ 11” / Athletic
Religion: Christian - other
Zodiac sign: Capricorn
Children: Someday

About me:
I go by the name of John some call me Johnny. I’m 16 and currently studying for my GCSE’s. I’m determined to be successful in my school work, as I believe I wasn’t just born to be a footballer. So much more can be achieved after my days of scoring goals are done. One day I would like to make a difference and help as many people as possible.

I have a great love of life and consider myself to be honestly happy. I’m always smiling and trying to make people around me do the same. I would like to say I’m a very passionate person in every thing that I do. I’m in love with FUTBOL. I currently play for Crystal Palace FC and I was fortunate enough to make my debut this season. Crystal Palace FC is my boyhood club and I’m proud to say I have played for them since the age of seven.

I believe background and upbringing play an important part in today’s society. My parents have played a vital role in who I am and have been watching me play since I was five. They have not only helped me improve as a player, but more importantly as a person. I have been blessed with loving and caring people in my life, who are as determined as I to help me achieve my dreams.

My faith has brought me a great amount of peace and happiness, showing me that ‘life without purpose is pointless.’ The materialistic needs of this world aren’t all that is important to me anymore. God is NUMBER 1 & always will be, find happiness x

‘What is a man to gain the whole world, if he looses his self?’

I’m a confident person who always gives 100%. I meet so many people who fail to find happiness. People worry about materialistic things and want success without working for it. ‘Patience is a bitter plant, but it has sweet fruits. Life is like an open book, and you are its author, there are many choices on what can be written, but only you can decide its content.’

Who I'd like to meet:
I would love to meet any1 who is content with life and who shares the same beliefs about life as i do,life isnt about finding religion attending church its about finding true peace and happiness, Jesus has given me that in abundance and he wants to do the same for YOU !

John Bostock's Interests

General:

Viva Futbol

Music:
I love music, all different types, from Samba, Soca from Bashment to Reggae to gospel there is one artist in particular called JAHAZIEL (VERY SPECIAL) even though i was born without musical talent, music flows through me its beautiful. JAHAZIEL

Films:
There have been a couple film that have changed the way i look at life APOCOLYPTO THE HURRICAN

TV:
Bobby Shaw

Books:
The Bible, i have been through i very hard year already making some of the hardest decisions i have ever made, but everything that i went through and i mean everything, advice was found in this book.

Heroes:
My parents and myself, i dont idolise people but i have a lot of respect for people who have dreams and follow them for instance Muhhamad Ali and Ronaldinho X Jesus is my heroe, he gave his life to die for YOU &; Me, now that is truely heroic LIVE IN FAITH X
Back to top Go down

Bostock
Page 1 of 1