Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1

Go down 
+10
ozspur
Chris
Enter The Pitbull
Janek
Waddle9
Number 10
James
Daniel
Barry Lineker
Bennycat
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Bennycat
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Bennycat

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1 Empty
PostSubject: Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1   Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1 EmptyThu May 29 2008, 17:30

The children were quietly ushered into the dim bedroom. The sun cast strange shadows as it filtered through the heavy drawn curtains. The room was dominated by a large bed in which a wizened figure sat. His hair was white and sprung out from his head. A machine next to him quietly beeped, a thick eider down was drawn up to his chest. His arms lay on the bedspread, immobile.
The children giggled as they approached, pushing each other forward until they reached the bed side. The female adult behind them spoke in gentle tones ‘Now, you’ve only got 5 minutes. He gets tired easily and you mustn’t excite him’. The tallest child, a boy, spoke first ‘Grand Papa, can you tell us about the game again? ‘Yes’, whispered another, ‘The one when you beat the Scum 3-1’. The other children squealed and nodded in agreement.
Something stirred, the old man’s eyes crept open and he smiled, his voice was soft and melodious, a voice that had charmed many a female in its time.
‘It was back in the year 2008, a warm May evening, 18 or so fine young men gathered to absolutely stuff the Arsenal Supporters Club of Hong Kong’. The children quietly cheered and hugged each other. The adult quietly left the room, a faint knowing smile playing across her face.
‘The game started, we were up for it and our over enthusiasm showed. Passes were wayward and we lacked cohesion. The scum’s goalkeeper had a fine kick on him and used it to put the back four under pressure. But we had the man mountain, Janek’. One of the children piped up’ Is that Janek, the gay cross dressing Queen of the Cayman Islands?’ ‘That’s him’, replied the old man ‘He played a massive part in that game, but more of that nonce later. We had an early setback when Enter the Pitbull knackered himself, the defence had to be shifted. And then it happened’.
The room fell silent apart from the beeping of the machine next to the old man. The children’s faces fell. Tears started to gather in their eyes.
‘They scored’, the old man continued, in barely a whisper. One of the older boys mouthed ‘Not true’ , shaking his head whilst clenching his fists which were ramrod straight by his side.
‘Young Dannyboy, a lion of a man, erred in his passing, the scum forward seized on it. I tried to tackle him, but somehow he squeezed the ball past our fine goalie, Edman, and they were ahead’.
Darkness settled over the room, all the children were crying now. The old man gathered himself and spoke ‘They celebrated and our optimism shrank, but James10 and the crowd roared us on. We forgot about the girlie screams and the theatrics, we got on with our job. Kinson was superb at right back, Savio was resolute next Janek, I was shuffled out to left back. The game kicked off again, the sweat poured down and blinded me, Paul battled hard in midfield, linking up with Craig and Dan The Barrel. Suddenly, I think it was Craig, was skipping through their area when their keeper brought him down. A stonewall penalty. Craig himself stepped up and Berbatov like, buried it in the corner. Game on you twats.'
The children hugged each and jumped up and down. The old man smiled. He looked out towards the end of the bed and carried on. ‘Half time and our tails were up. Substitutions were made, I was taken off for that melt Daniel and James Yeung came on for James 10. Within minutes James Y had had his first shot. Not long after that he took control of the ball, held off one of their defenders and it was in the back of the net’.
The children held each other’s hands, rapt and glowing in the knowledge of what was coming next.
‘More subs on, Chris patrolled the right wing, Linesman harried in midfield. Tony danced around their tackles. We were all over them. Edman even swapped with CK in goal. But the cheating scum injured CK before he could make much of an impression. Edman went back between the sticks. Then the third, I think, my memory is hazy’. Not a word was spoken as the children gathered closer.
‘A corner in and Waddle9 stoops to conquer. A lovely header, game over.’ The children cheered and jumped as one. ‘We stuffed the Scum’ yelled the older boys. The old man smiled just as the female returned to the room. ‘Come on now, that’s enough excitement for one day’, she gathered them and herded them out.
Just before the door closed, Abigail, a mere 4 years old, peaked her head around the door and yelled, in a lisp ‘My old man, says be an Arsenal fan’. The reply came back, the old man lifting himself off the sheets and bellowing with ferocity, ‘I SAID FUCK OFF, BOLLOCKS YOU'RE A CUNT!!!!’ He sank back into his pillow as he heard his words being repeated down the corridor by the youthful voices. Abigail smiled and whispered 'Ramos be with you’ and closed the door.

Hopefully a more accurate report will be posted. Apologies to anyone not mentioned. Ramos be with you.

Last edited by Bennycat on Sat May 31 2008, 09:25; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Barry Lineker
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Barry Lineker

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1   Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1 EmptyThu May 29 2008, 17:55

A true masterpiece!

The Booker Prize has Bennycats name on it this year!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1   Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1 EmptyThu May 29 2008, 18:02

lolz classic
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1   Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1 EmptyThu May 29 2008, 18:19

Hahaahahaaa! Masterpiece as Barry Lineker says. Bennycat is determined to retain his match report of the season! Come on ETP, we need a competitor!

The first few paragraphs led me to think whether this is one of those Benny the Lord's pdf stories. Either that or Harry Potter.

Just to clarify some issues:
Quote :
Suddenly, I think it was Bennylee, was skipping through their area when their keeper brought him down. A stonewall penalty. Craig stepped up and Berbatov like, buried it in the corner. Game on you twats.'

It was Craig who was brought down by the keeper and Craig fired the penalty straight at the centre of the goal not in the corner.

Can someone tell me who was that grandpa?
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1   Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1 EmptyThu May 29 2008, 18:37

Top top quality, Padre!
Back to top Go down
Waddle9
Welcome to Spurs In Hong Kong
Welcome to Spurs In Hong Kong
Waddle9

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1   Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1 EmptyThu May 29 2008, 18:37

Lovely report.
I actually leapt to head in a Paul freekick, rather than stooped to score from a corner...but if you remember that on your deathbed......
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1   Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1 EmptyThu May 29 2008, 18:39

superb report, very amusing
Back to top Go down
Enter The Pitbull
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Enter The Pitbull

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1   Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1 EmptyThu May 29 2008, 18:51

I think my report (which I will publish by tomorrow latest) will be somewhat more... as edman said... "factual".
Back to top Go down
Bennycat
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Bennycat

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1   Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1 EmptyThu May 29 2008, 19:10

Cheers chaps, and sorry once again for any mistakes. i've a crap memory, please inform if i've missed anyone out.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Jason Dozzell
Jason Dozzell
Chris

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1   Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1 EmptyThu May 29 2008, 19:20

brilliant work benny ^5 cheers
Back to top Go down
ozspur
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
ozspur

Number of posts : 1063

PostSubject: Re: Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1   Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1 EmptyThu May 29 2008, 21:46

Superb stuff bennycat - a literary masterpiece of the highest order.
Back to top Go down
Kin on Spurs
Paolo Tramezzani
Paolo Tramezzani
Kin on Spurs

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1   Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1 EmptyThu May 29 2008, 22:24

great work, bennycat!!

needless to say sorry. we lose as a team, we win as a team too!!
Back to top Go down
edman
Merchandiser Supreme
Merchandiser Supreme
edman

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1   Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1 EmptyFri May 30 2008, 01:16

Enter The Pitbull wrote:
I think my report (which I will publish by tomorrow latest) will be somewhat more... as edman said... "factual".

when did i say that?
Back to top Go down
edman
Merchandiser Supreme
Merchandiser Supreme
edman

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1   Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1 EmptyFri May 30 2008, 01:27

Bennycat wrote:
Cheers chaps, and sorry once again for any mistakes. i've a crap memory, please inform if i've missed anyone out.

what a report, i don't think it is done by you coz it is a professional job. for the crap memory, u weren't too bad, at least you didn't tell others you were superman & save the whole match (that is what those Grand Papa normally tell the kids). Laughing
Back to top Go down
Enter The Pitbull
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Enter The Pitbull

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1   Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1 EmptyFri May 30 2008, 03:43

edman wrote:
Enter The Pitbull wrote:

when did i say that?

maybe it was James... sorry. somebody said it on the day!
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1   Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1 EmptyFri May 30 2008, 10:51

Cracking report.
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1   Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1 EmptyFri May 30 2008, 12:44

Genius.
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

Number of posts : 2315

PostSubject: Re: Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1   Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1 EmptyFri May 30 2008, 13:10

Enter The Pitbull wrote:
edman wrote:
Enter The Pitbull wrote:

when did i say that?

maybe it was James... sorry. somebody said it on the day!

Yeah it was me. Anyway, I'm sure both reports are gonna be excellent in different ways as ETP and the Padre never fail to deliver!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1   Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Match Report SiHK V Ar5ena1
Page 1 of 1