Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Torrez Speaks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Torrez Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Torrez Speaks   Torrez Speaks EmptySat Jun 16 2007, 22:45

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR target Fernando Torres has revealed that he has yet to make a decison about his future.

The Spanish international was rumoured to be ready to be put up for sale by Athletico Madrid and the £20million rated striker has been linked with moves to Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea and Manchester United.

Torres said:" Everything will be dealt with during the summer, people will talk about offers, and the only reality is the situation in which we find ourselves right now

"It's the same thing every year, my position is to win here and I still have many years left. I'm sure that I'm going to achieve it and that's the goal that I have here. In the end, I'm the one who decides, along with Miguel Ángel and Enrique Cerezo.

"As long as we want to stay together, we will. The opinions that count are mine and the club's. It's a good sign that I have offers, and the year that nobody comes asking about me will be a bad one. If important clubs come it means that I continue to grow and make progress."
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Torrez Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torrez Speaks   Torrez Speaks EmptySat Jun 16 2007, 22:57

So Arsenal aren't interested then?
Back to top Go down