Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Harv the Hooli etc

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StewHK
Ramon Vega
Ramon Vega
StewHK

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Harv the Hooli etc Empty
PostSubject: Harv the Hooli etc   Harv the Hooli etc EmptySun Oct 28 2007, 17:58

Daniel, I have a clearer version of that newspaper cutting, so maybe I can copy it and send over again this week.

I also have a few other small press cuttings on Spurs in HK etc (I think). I'll see what I can dig up.

Stew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toppundit.com
twiglet
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
twiglet

Number of posts : 1266

Harv the Hooli etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harv the Hooli etc   Harv the Hooli etc EmptySun Oct 28 2007, 19:39

Dan - the posting is crap unless you can read the text - any chance to post it in pdf format so you can individually increse the size to read it??
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Harv the Hooli etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harv the Hooli etc   Harv the Hooli etc EmptySun Oct 28 2007, 19:52

So, give us the inside scoop, Harvey. What did you get up to that wasn't printable?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Harv the Hooli etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harv the Hooli etc   Harv the Hooli etc EmptyMon Oct 29 2007, 13:38

i tried my best. cannot post pdfs on site so and the image has to be huge to view on screen so tried the old cut and paste. I can read it anyway you boss eyed mothers but if you send it to me in another format (Jpeg ideally) then i will edit. Or failing that I'll give you a log in Harv and you can post fiddle until your hearts content
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Harv the Hooli etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harv the Hooli etc   Harv the Hooli etc EmptyMon Oct 29 2007, 13:39

StewHK wrote:
Daniel, I have a clearer version of that newspaper cutting, so maybe I can copy it and send over again this week.

I also have a few other small press cuttings on Spurs in HK etc (I think). I'll see what I can dig up.

Stew.

send them through Stew. We can put them up for the world to see
Back to top Go down
twiglet
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
twiglet

Harv the Hooli etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harv the Hooli etc   Harv the Hooli etc EmptyMon Oct 29 2007, 14:13

Daniel wrote:
I'll give you a log in Harv and you can post fiddle until your hearts content

Back to top Go down
twiglet
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
twiglet

Harv the Hooli etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harv the Hooli etc   Harv the Hooli etc EmptyMon Oct 29 2007, 14:14

Number 10 wrote:
So, give us the inside scoop, Harvey. What did you get up to that wasn't printable?

its all printable, nothing you haven't seen or done before - its just hilarious that it got printed in a national rag
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Harv the Hooli etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harv the Hooli etc   Harv the Hooli etc EmptyMon Oct 29 2007, 14:15

I need a Jpeg of that article Harv otherwise that is the best I can do. I hope Stews version is not PDF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harv the Hooli etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harv the Hooli etc   Harv the Hooli etc Empty

Back to top Go down

Harv the Hooli etc
Page 1 of 1