Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Chimbonda wants out.

Go down 
+3
Daniel
James
bad_baz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bad_baz
Merchandiser Supreme
Merchandiser Supreme
bad_baz

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Chimbonda wants out. Empty
PostSubject: Chimbonda wants out.   Chimbonda wants out. EmptyMon Nov 12 2007, 22:55

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=493149&in_page_id=1771&ICO=SPORT&ICL=TOPART
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Chimbonda wants out.   Chimbonda wants out. EmptyTue Nov 13 2007, 00:25

I want him out too. Liability.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Chimbonda wants out.   Chimbonda wants out. EmptyTue Nov 13 2007, 08:58

Where does he want to go? I'll drive him there
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

Number of posts : 2576

PostSubject: Re: Chimbonda wants out.   Chimbonda wants out. EmptyTue Nov 13 2007, 09:01

Hallelujah!
Back to top Go down
ozspur
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
ozspur

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Chimbonda wants out.   Chimbonda wants out. EmptyTue Nov 13 2007, 10:39

Mercenary and a liability
Back to top Go down
Tottingham
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Tottingham

Number of posts : 1015
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Chimbonda wants out.   Chimbonda wants out. EmptyTue Nov 13 2007, 10:58

It's all becoming clear now: None of the problems at the club, from the results on the field to the board unrest can be blamed on any of the following: Levy, Kemsley, Commoli, Martin Jol, Hans Segers, Chrissy Hughton, The Three Amigos, Jimmy Tarbuck, ENO or The King of WHL.

All signs now point to PASCAL CHIMBONDA:
1. He cannot play with our only creative outlet (Berba aside) - forcing (t.o.o.)Aaron Lennon to play right back for half the game - RESULT: AL loses confidence and certain England spot
2. His wish to spend as little time in his defensive position leaves both Mickey D and ENO totally exposed - RESULT: Mickey D loses England squad position, the whole world calls for ENO to be EN3.
3. He wears gloves in the middle of summer
4. We were clearly the fourth best team in 2005/6 season - without CHIMBO
5. Last season he slapped Nicky Butt - what kind of message does that send out to your team-mates? If you wanna be seen as a hard as nails defender, you gotta round-house the ugly fecker
6. Arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to defraud
7. Wears tights
8. Is a money grabber - look at the way he left Wigan. No wonder Levy and ENIC are looking to sell out - they need the several hundred million pound injection to cover his paycheck
9. According to websites: "Chimbonda is able to play at centre-back or right-back" - NO HE CAN'T. If you don't believe me, watch a re-run of the Tel Aviv game.

Why did it get worse this season?

10. COS THE FECKER CUT HIS HAIR - HIS POWER HAS GONE!

No wonder he wants to do a runner

(actually I think he was overplaying a bit on Sunday cos he was trying to show off in front of his ex-employers - A winner against the Spammers and you're my best friend again Chimbo!!)
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: Chimbonda wants out.   Chimbonda wants out. EmptyTue Nov 13 2007, 11:34

I take it the market's a bit flat today, Paul?
Back to top Go down
Tottingham
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Tottingham

Number of posts : 1015
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Chimbonda wants out.   Chimbonda wants out. EmptyTue Nov 13 2007, 11:41

yeah that's right - mr 2,138 posts!
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: Chimbonda wants out.   Chimbonda wants out. EmptyTue Nov 13 2007, 11:42

Call me Pitbull.
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Chimbonda wants out.   Chimbonda wants out. EmptyTue Nov 13 2007, 13:18

Now now lads! Play nicely.

Tottingham, I subscribe to your theory. It is clearly the most likely explanation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chimbonda wants out.   Chimbonda wants out. Empty

Back to top Go down

Chimbonda wants out.
Page 1 of 1