Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Tahiti

Go down 
+7
Tottingham
GDG
Daniel
ozspur
twiglet
DannyBoy
James
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Tahiti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tahiti   Tahiti - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16 2007, 09:25

ozspur wrote:
Haha - your secret's out, James. Didn't think La Sallians were usually interested in school girls

affraid affraid

Wait wait...I didn't say it was me who relied on the fake schoolgirls photos! I was referring to another thread by Bazza and judging from those responses, this is a logical deduction that some here do Tahiti - Page 2 690105 with those!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Tahiti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tahiti   Tahiti - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16 2007, 09:30

James wrote:
ozspur wrote:
Haha - your secret's out, James. Didn't think La Sallians were usually interested in school girls

affraid affraid

Wait wait...I didn't say it was me who relied on the fake schoolgirls photos! I was referring to another thread by Bazza and judging from those responses, this is a logical deduction that some here do Tahiti - Page 2 690105 with those!

Spoiler:

James - that's a crap excuse especially coming from a lawyer. You'd better contact a former class mate that went on to become a defence attorney. Your going down for a long time buddy !
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Tahiti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tahiti   Tahiti - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16 2007, 09:47

Can I logon to sihk.com down there?

Is there a SIJ FC? (Spurs in Jail FC)
Back to top Go down
ozspur
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
ozspur

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Tahiti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tahiti   Tahiti - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16 2007, 10:22

James, thought I saw you hanging around the school gates last night. Might have got you on our CCTV.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596

Tahiti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tahiti   Tahiti - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16 2007, 10:42

We seemed to have strayed a bit off topic here...

"Honeymoons and Romance in Tahiti

The center of the universe for romance.

There is no better place to celebrate your new life together or to celebrate a milestone of your relationship. Tahiti, officially known as French Polynesia, is comprised of 118 romantic islands and atolls.

Each of the many islands of Tahiti is a tiny paradise. Some isles are crowned with jagged peaks soaring magically out of the ocean in an explosion of green velvet while others appear as if gracefully tossed upon the ocean – barely floating above the breaking waves.

What makes Tahiti & Her Islands so unique romance?

Seclusion
Intimate resorts, small peaceful villages, and miles of quiet pristine beaches explain why Tahiti is ranked #1 in the world for "alone time."

Overwater Bungalows

The world's most perfect hotel room! Sleep above the turquoise lagoon waters in your thatched-roof hideaway with all the amenities and service of a first class hotel room.
Polynesian Spas
Experience true relaxation and rejuvenation at one of the many luxurious Polynesian spas while nurtured by the tropical ambience.

Cruising
The world's most romantic voyages depart every week for Tahiti's most beautiful isles. Voyage within the legendary South Pacific aboard luxurious cruise ships, super yachts, or freighter passenger that travel between Tahiti's most beautiful islands.

Activities
Enjoy the perfect place to do everything or nothing at all. Jump in the lagoons by diving, snorkeling, or boating or explore the islands by safaris, hiking, or shopping.

People
Embrace and share in the warmth and welcome of your Tahitian hosts whose love for their islands is seen through music, dance, and flowers.

You might also be interested in:

Honeymoon Experiences in Tahiti | Tahiti Spas | Romance on Bora Bora | Romance on Moorea | Romance on Huahine | Romance on Raiatea and Taha'a "
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Tahiti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tahiti   Tahiti - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16 2007, 10:44

Dannyboy, is that from Fodors or Tripadvisor.com? Seem to have read that some time ago
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596

Tahiti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tahiti   Tahiti - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16 2007, 10:47

James wrote:
Dannyboy, is that from Fodors or Tripadvisor.com? Seem to have read that some time ago

No idea...copy-and-paste job following a google search on "Tahiti".
Back to top Go down
ozspur
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
ozspur

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Tahiti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tahiti   Tahiti - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16 2007, 22:23

It was more fun when it was off-topic, James' fantasies and all that No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content