Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Team and score for Aalborg

Go down 
+9
Daniel
Tottingham
Number 10
James
DannyBoy
spur'don
Linesmann
Hairy
Janek
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Team and score for Aalborg Empty
PostSubject: Team and score for Aalborg   Team and score for Aalborg EmptyTue Nov 27 2007, 19:38

Robbo

Stalteri Chimbonda Dawson Lee

Lennon KPB Jenas Malbranque

Bent Berbatov

(Bale rested as only just back from injury)

I think we'll win 3-1, Berba x2 and Malbranque. That shd see us qualify into the next round.

Last edited by on Tue Nov 27 2007, 21:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: Team and score for Aalborg   Team and score for Aalborg EmptyTue Nov 27 2007, 19:39

Daniel, can you edit my appalling spelling mistake from "acore" to "score" pls? :sms:
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Team and score for Aalborg   Team and score for Aalborg EmptyTue Nov 27 2007, 19:44

Janek wrote:
Daniel, can you edit my appalling spelling mistake from "acore" to "score" pls? :sms:

Janek, hi. Simply use the 'edit' function to revise the subject title (same screen as you when you edit the text message itself... *scroll up the page)

btw, good to hear you back from your African adventure. Just curious, was it related to the Commonwealth conference held in Uganda last week ?
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Team and score for Aalborg   Team and score for Aalborg EmptyTue Nov 27 2007, 19:59

Robbo

Stalteri Chimbonda Dawson Lee

Lennon Zokora Malbranque Bale

Bent Berbatov

I've been thinking for a whilenow that a central midfield partnership of Malbranque and Zokora might not such a bad idea. They seem to have a particularly good understanding of each others' game and although I believe this game should not be taken lightly by any means, I'd love to see them given a go ...... oops Embarassed

2 - Nil to Spurs and we're all going on 'a European Tour... a European Tour' ! !! ... can't help this feeling that our beloved Spurs will mark a very memorable season and lift that UEFA Cup next year bounce
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: Team and score for Aalborg   Team and score for Aalborg EmptyTue Nov 27 2007, 21:14

Hairy wrote:
Janek wrote:

Janek, hi. Simply use the 'edit' function to revise the subject title (same screen as you when you edit the text message itself... *scroll up the page)

btw, good to hear you back from your African adventure. Just curious, was it related to the Commonwealth conference held in Uganda last week ?

Done, cheers for the tip Hairy.

No, it wasn't to do with the Commonwealth, I can't claim that importance unfortunately. It was just a holiday. Great place though, lots to do like white water rafting, gorilla trekking and safari. Also, really friendly and gentle people.

They spruced the capital up for the Commonwealth meeting as the Queen was staying, all the local guys were talking about it and very proud that she was going there. Only problem was no Spurs on the TV! We did win twice when I was there, beating Hapoel and Wigan. Maybe I shd live there and we'd win all the time as I haven't bloody seen us win in Delaneys after 6 months in HK!
Back to top Go down
Linesmann
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Linesmann

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Team and score for Aalborg   Team and score for Aalborg EmptyTue Nov 27 2007, 21:24

Robbo

Stalteri Dawson Chimbonda Lee

Lennon KPB JJ Tainio

Bent Defoe

3-0
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Team and score for Aalborg   Team and score for Aalborg EmptyTue Nov 27 2007, 21:30

Hairy wrote:
Janek wrote:

I'm going back to UK in December and before you ask it has nothing with the conference hosted by The Information Commissioner’s Office entitled "Surveillance Society: Turning Debate into Action" at the Bridgewater Hall in central Manchester.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Team and score for Aalborg   Team and score for Aalborg EmptyTue Nov 27 2007, 21:40

spur'don wrote:

I'm going back to UK in December and before you ask it has nothing with the conference hosted by The Information Commissioner’s Office entitled "Surveillance Society: Turning Debate into Action" at the Bridgewater Hall in central Manchester.

Will it be for the illustrious Annual General Meeting of Shropshire Chamber Ltd. at the Mytton and Mermaid Hotel, Atcham, Shrewsbury?
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: Team and score for Aalborg   Team and score for Aalborg EmptyWed Nov 28 2007, 09:26

I don't care what the team looks like, but I do want Ramos to give a chance to Taarabt. I really rate Tarrabt very highly from the glimpses that we have seen. It was him who was the creative spark in our pre-season friendly matches.

Spurs to win 4-0
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Team and score for Aalborg   Team and score for Aalborg EmptyWed Nov 28 2007, 14:45

Erm, I have a feeling that Aalborg might actaully be ok, and certainly not the Pub team that Hapoel were.

Still, a comfortable Spurs win. 2-0.

Would expect to see one or two changes to the line-up at most. We actually need to win this game, cos Anderlecht away could be tricky. Maybe Taarabt on the bench
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: Team and score for Aalborg   Team and score for Aalborg EmptyWed Nov 28 2007, 14:58

James wrote:
I don't care what the team looks like, but I do want Ramos to give a chance to Taarabt. I really rate Tarrabt very highly from the glimpses that we have seen. It was him who was the creative spark in our pre-season friendly matches.

Spurs to win 4-0

Agreed re Taarabt, wd be good to see him again from the bench. However, I've heard rumours that Ramos doesn't like Taarabt charachter, as Taarabt is very cocky and thinks he shd be in the team. We're probs more likely to see KPB in the team.

I notice Routledge hasn't even got on the bench under Ramos. Seems his days are numbered.
Back to top Go down
Tottingham
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Tottingham

Number of posts : 1015
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Team and score for Aalborg   Team and score for Aalborg EmptyWed Nov 28 2007, 15:22

http://www.spursodyssey.com/0708/resre261107.html

Jimmy Tarbuck and Routledge not going to be knocking on the doors of the first team squad with their performances in the reserves.
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: Team and score for Aalborg   Team and score for Aalborg EmptyWed Nov 28 2007, 17:05

I see the Hudd has been confined to the stiffs.

Good to see some of the young defenders apparently playing well. I'm sure Leigh Mills will be on the bench tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

PostSubject: Re: Team and score for Aalborg   Team and score for Aalborg EmptyWed Nov 28 2007, 17:33

Janek wrote:

Good to see some of the young defenders apparently playing well. I'm sure Leigh Mills will be on the bench tomorrow night.

How come Archibald-Henville got called up to the senior team's bench ahead of Mills? Any ideas folks?
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: Team and score for Aalborg   Team and score for Aalborg EmptyWed Nov 28 2007, 18:08

Number 10 wrote:
Janek wrote:

How come Archibald-Henville got called up to the senior team's bench ahead of Mills? Any ideas folks?

Dunno, maybe he can play across the back four and Mills is only a big bad centre half?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Team and score for Aalborg   Team and score for Aalborg EmptyThu Nov 29 2007, 10:02

Hudd in the stiffs? It's a crime. It's a sin as the Pet Shop Boys may have sung. I'm going 3-0 yids.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: Team and score for Aalborg   Team and score for Aalborg EmptyThu Nov 29 2007, 10:28

Potentially some very tasty teams dropping into the UEFA Cup from the CL, so we really need to win this game and the one in Anderlecht to top the group.

All my mates are going to Belgium for the game next week, I'm very jealous!
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

PostSubject: Re: Team and score for Aalborg   Team and score for Aalborg EmptyThu Nov 29 2007, 13:02

Janek wrote:
Potentially some very tasty teams dropping into the UEFA Cup from the CL, so we really need to win this game and the one in Anderlecht to top the group.

Are we? Shocked Wow!.... Very Happy oh, wait a minute, you mean.... oh nevermind. Sad
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Team and score for Aalborg   Team and score for Aalborg EmptyThu Nov 29 2007, 13:07

Number 10 wrote:
Janek wrote:

Are we? Shocked Wow!.... Very Happy oh, wait a minute, you mean.... oh nevermind. Sad

He could afford to send us on his private jet! I've heard they serve a great champagne brunch onboard Air Janek.
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

PostSubject: Re: Team and score for Aalborg   Team and score for Aalborg EmptyThu Nov 29 2007, 13:16

DannyBoy wrote:
Number 10 wrote:
Janek wrote:

He could afford to send us on his private jet! I've heard they serve a great champagne brunch onboard Air Janek.

And at a very reasonable price, I hear. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: Team and score for Aalborg   Team and score for Aalborg EmptyThu Nov 29 2007, 13:25

it's free actually
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Team and score for Aalborg   Team and score for Aalborg EmptyThu Nov 29 2007, 13:34

James wrote:
it's free actually

Only if you have 15 champagne brunch stamps. You get the 16th one free.

Janek has a stockpile to redeem...
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: Team and score for Aalborg   Team and score for Aalborg EmptyThu Nov 29 2007, 13:36

Sorry, I meant the mates I used to have the season ticket with back at the Lane. We all went to Leverkeusen together last season and had a superb time.

When are we going to do our road trip in HK? I was looking forward to that!

Air Janek is not flying next week due to technical difficulties (can't get the correct caviar in from Russia at the moment). But you should note that for future trips, there is not only champagne but also the trolley dollies have all been personally selected by Mr Hairy Esq from the dancing environs of Wanchai.
Back to top Go down
twiglet
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
twiglet

Number of posts : 1266

PostSubject: Re: Team and score for Aalborg   Team and score for Aalborg EmptyThu Nov 29 2007, 18:51

Janek wrote:
the trolley dollies have all been personally selected by Mr Hairy Esq from the dancing environs of Wanchai.

Im in!! I've seen some of the quality Hairy selects Wink

3-0
Back to top Go down
kevinyip714
David Tuttle
David Tuttle

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Team and score for Aalborg   Team and score for Aalborg EmptyThu Nov 29 2007, 23:18

for u guys reference there will be one sopcast and one tvu online streaming showing up the game.

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=2618&part=sports cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team and score for Aalborg   Team and score for Aalborg Empty

Back to top Go down

Team and score for Aalborg
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next