Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Italian ITK, somehow lost in translation...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Italian ITK, somehow lost in translation... Empty
PostSubject: Italian ITK, somehow lost in translation...   Italian ITK, somehow lost in translation... EmptyFri Jun 22 2007, 23:10

Christian Vieri is in procinto leaving Italy, England destination. It close seems in fact the agreement with the Tottenham, ready to offer to bomber 1,2 million euro for a contract year, with option for the second. In the last hours one was ahead for the centravanti, than svincolerà from the Atalanta to parameter zero, beyond to Palermo also the Genoa, and the offer of the club of Precious seemed to have met the gradimento of the player. Bobo but has decided of giving one carried out to its life, beyond that to its career, accepting the proposal of the London club, sure one solution of prestige for a player thought "ended" until some month makes. The Tottenham had been interested to Vieri also the slid season but the negotiation vanished because of very you notice physical problems of the forward. For the soccer player draft sure of one fascinating challenge, to land in Premier League after to have already faced the adventure of the Spanish Liga, with the mesh of the Athletic Madrid, and the First French Division, with the casacca of the Monaco.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Italian ITK, somehow lost in translation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italian ITK, somehow lost in translation...   Italian ITK, somehow lost in translation... EmptySat Jun 23 2007, 11:09

Bloody hell, I didn't understand a word of that. If someone can dig up the original Italian article I could probably do a better translation.

Christian Vieri for 1.2m, hmmm. I wouldn't say no for 1 seaon. He could adapt pretty quickly and be a could sub striker. I doubt it will come about though as Italian media is even worse than the British red-tops for transfer BS
Back to top Go down

Italian ITK, somehow lost in translation...
Page 1 of 1