Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas??????

Go down 
+4
spur'don
ezza
Bennycat
Barry Lineker
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Barry Lineker
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Barry Lineker

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas?????? Empty
PostSubject: Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas??????   Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas?????? EmptyThu Jan 03 2008, 14:10

The missus birthday is coming up next week and I'm completely stumped! Part of the problem is that whatever she wants she buys anyway so it doesn't leave much...

It was obvious that the body shop slap I got her at Christmas was a bit of a dissappiontment but I'm fresh out of ideas...

Has anyone bought anthing for the wife/girlfriend that really went down a storm?

All ideas gratfully recieved...

p.s. THFC Lingerie is not going to cut the mustard.
Back to top Go down
Bennycat
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Bennycat

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas??????   Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas?????? EmptyFri Jan 04 2008, 02:39

I bought a smart photo album and stuck pictures of her in it with comments from me abt her. Went down a storm, handmade things always work.
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas??????   Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas?????? EmptyFri Jan 04 2008, 08:07

Quote :
handmade things always work
Handjobs too!

Seriously though, Club Monaco in Central, has some excellent hard back books. I got my missus a "Luxury Dog" one for Xmas. Seems to have pleased her.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas??????   Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas?????? EmptyFri Jan 04 2008, 09:26

22 viewing and just 2 constructive replies.

Says it all really !!
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas??????   Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas?????? EmptyFri Jan 04 2008, 09:33

Iphone

or a SIHK FC shirt (limited edition) with her name printed on the back :sms:
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas??????   Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas?????? EmptyFri Jan 04 2008, 11:32

I hope Ellen does read these threads. There still time for her to change her mind !
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas??????   Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas?????? EmptyFri Jan 04 2008, 11:37

She would be absolutely thrilled to receive Spurs-themed presents I am certain!

Any family lawyers around?
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas??????   Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas?????? EmptyFri Jan 04 2008, 11:38

Bennycat wrote:
I bought a smart photo album and stuck pictures of her in it with comments from me abt her.

Interesting to know what kind of comments....

"COYS", "Order her", "ejaculate the energy"...
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas??????   Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas?????? EmptyFri Jan 04 2008, 16:03

Get her a pair of knitting needles or a cookbook.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
Barry Lineker
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Barry Lineker

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas??????   Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas?????? EmptyTue Jan 08 2008, 11:00

Thanks Fella's

Not many good ideas here, but I appreciate the effort. I'll probably take for a fancy meal on Saturday after which I'll casually suggest we go for a quick drink, maybe ermm... What's that nice Irish place in Wanchai... (upon arrival) Really is there football on tonight? I had no idea! Well were here now, we may as well stay and watch the game

he he!

Twisted Evil

COYS!
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas??????   Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas?????? EmptyTue Jan 08 2008, 21:35

I know the bar.....Delaney's.

"well fancy seeing you here Barry " !
Back to top Go down
twiglet
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
twiglet

Number of posts : 1266

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas??????   Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas?????? EmptyWed Jan 09 2008, 00:05

If your doing the meal thing as a 'gift' then, budget permitting, why not helicopter over to Macau and fancy it up in The Venetian or somewhere similar?
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas??????   Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas?????? EmptyWed Jan 09 2008, 10:02

twiglet wrote:
If your doing the meal thing as a 'gift' then, budget permitting, why not helicopter over to Macau and fancy it up in The Venetian or somewhere similar?

Note to self - don't introduce Mrs Butts to Twiglet. ( can do without you putting those sort of costly ideas in her head. )
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas??????   Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas?????? EmptyWed Jan 09 2008, 10:09

twiglet wrote:

Now you're talking my kinda language.

How about drop the wife and we'll have a SiHK tour over to the Venetian on the helicopter?
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas??????   Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas?????? EmptyWed Jan 09 2008, 11:24

.....or for those of us who earn in 3 years what Janek takes home in a month, how about the ferry ???

Janek - you still up for attending a comedy night ?
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas??????   Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas?????? EmptyWed Jan 09 2008, 11:35

OK, I'll take the ferry, as long as we go 1st class.

Jezza - certainly am up for the comedy. I'm going to the one on Friday 18 January at the Viceroy, it is "Whose Line is it Anyway?"

Fancy it?
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas??????   Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas?????? EmptyWed Jan 09 2008, 11:39

Janek - not around on 18th. In Vietnam on business.

I'd prefer a proper comedy night rather than Who's Line Is It Anyway.
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas??????   Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas?????? EmptyWed Jan 09 2008, 11:56

Quote :
I'd prefer a proper comedy night rather than Who's Line Is It Anyway

What do you mean a proper comedy night? You've been getting one everytime Spurs to to defend this season. Boom Boom!
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas??????   Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas?????? EmptyWed Jan 09 2008, 12:01

spur'don wrote:
Janek - not around on 18th. In Vietnam on business.

I'd prefer a proper comedy night rather than Who's Line Is It Anyway.

OK, I'll keep an eye out for the next event, will probs be in Feb.
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas??????   Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas?????? EmptyWed Jan 09 2008, 12:20

Jezza, if you want to subscribe to Punchline, use this link

http://www.punchlinecomedy.com/072/em_index.php?page=subscribe&gid=e45a380c62260591f60d2a0e3887f98f

I love the fact that this thread about women's bday presents has turned into a comedy night link.
Back to top Go down
Barry Lineker
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Barry Lineker

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas??????   Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas?????? EmptyWed Jan 09 2008, 12:43

twiglet wrote:

Good thought, although why don't I dust off the old private jet (I haven't used her for a while) and head off to my private island in the Aleutian Archipelago. We'll give odd-job the night off, fire up the sun lazer thingey, destroy Ashburton Grove, then drink vintage Bolly ('72 I think) until the sun comes up...
Back to top Go down
Barry Lineker
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Barry Lineker

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas??????   Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas?????? EmptyWed Jan 09 2008, 12:44

Janek wrote:

I love the fact that this thread about women's bday presents has turned into a comedy night link.

Trying (in vain) to hijack it back...
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas??????   Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas?????? EmptyWed Jan 09 2008, 12:45

Janek wrote:
Jezza, if you want to subscribe to Punchline, use this link

http://www.punchlinecomedy.com/072/em_index.php?page=subscribe&gid=e45a380c62260591f60d2a0e3887f98f

Cheers Janek. Look forward to a night of laughs that doesn't involve Spurs !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas??????   Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas?????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Birthday Presents for Women, I'm stuck, any ideas??????
Page 1 of 1