Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Let's talk toilet

Go down 
+4
Tottingham
ezza
Janek
Daniel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Let's talk toilet Empty
PostSubject: Let's talk toilet   Let's talk toilet EmptyFri Jan 18 2008, 14:25

When I was in China this week i needed a Tom Tit. As I was travelling by train and going to various places that were 'rural' the toilets were of a local design i.e Hole In The Ground. I kept putting it off hoping I'd see a western style bog but alas not. Seeing as I had the making of a brown turtle head popping out I was a desperate man so I had no option but to do the 'squat'. It's only the second time I have done it (once in Thailand when I had a touch of the squits) and I don't think I will ever get used to the experience. Have you ever released your brown prisoners this way? Do you like it? Got used to it? I'd love to know....
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Let's talk toilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk toilet   Let's talk toilet EmptyFri Jan 18 2008, 14:42

Can't stand those things. Had to endure them for a full week when I climbed Kilimanjaro. In the end, decided to do my business in the bushes, much cleaner and safer, less chance of standing in your mess. Suggest you do the same in China, just squat by the side of the street. Other than that, eat immodium like they're smarties.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Let's talk toilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk toilet   Let's talk toilet EmptyFri Jan 18 2008, 15:10

well I wasn't hiking and was in areas I would consider developed just not westernised.
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Let's talk toilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk toilet   Let's talk toilet EmptyFri Jan 18 2008, 15:25

Daniel wrote:
well I wasn't hiking and was in areas I would consider developed just not westernised.

So, what difference does that make?

Agree with Janek, I hate the bloody things especially the ones with no balancing bar. They're lethal unless you've got a great sense of balance. If you don't, well, you're literally in the shit!
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Let's talk toilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk toilet   Let's talk toilet EmptyFri Jan 18 2008, 15:29

I don't mind telling you I took my trousers off in the toilet in case I did drop my log into my pants thus creating the hammock styled poo. Difficult to judge the angle I found...
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Let's talk toilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk toilet   Let's talk toilet EmptyFri Jan 18 2008, 15:33

I hope you kept your shoes on? And more importantly put your trousers back on before leaving the cubicle?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Let's talk toilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk toilet   Let's talk toilet EmptyFri Jan 18 2008, 15:37

yes, i did the old Lee step over as I took one off shoe and balanced on the foot with the shoe on and then slid the trouser leg off and then vice versa. I was then down to shoes, socks and pants and with the slacks hanging on the door. What an ordeal...
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Let's talk toilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk toilet   Let's talk toilet EmptyFri Jan 18 2008, 15:39

I guess you can count yourself lucky you had somewhere to hang your slacks. On second thoughts, count yourself lucky there was a door!
Back to top Go down
Tottingham
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Tottingham

Number of posts : 1015
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Let's talk toilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk toilet   Let's talk toilet EmptyFri Jan 18 2008, 15:42

mind bleach please
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Let's talk toilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk toilet   Let's talk toilet EmptyFri Jan 18 2008, 16:05

Daniel wrote:
yes, i did the old Lee step over as I took one off shoe and balanced on the foot with the shoe on and then slid the trouser leg off and then vice versa. I was then down to shoes, socks and pants and with the slacks hanging on the door. What an ordeal...

I presume you are well-versed in this manoeuvre from your cottaging days in the toiles at Lakeside, Thurrock?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Let's talk toilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk toilet   Let's talk toilet EmptyFri Jan 18 2008, 17:35

was that you I saw in there? Janek the Pole?
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Let's talk toilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk toilet   Let's talk toilet EmptyFri Jan 18 2008, 17:43

You wdn't have recognised me in the lycra Spider Man outfit, but it was I.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552

Let's talk toilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk toilet   Let's talk toilet EmptyFri Jan 18 2008, 18:44

A few years ago my colleagues and I pulled together a 'top 10 worst toilets' list compiled from chinese ceramic factories.

The worst was Jinan Cotton factory ( i know, i know, but it really is a ceramic factory ) The squat down toilets had no friggen doors, nor was there a urinal so you had stand above a 'hole' just to take a piss. I couldn't get my head round the way factory staff were able to squat with no privacy, often reading a newspaper, without a care in the world.

It has to be said, most individuals find it much better to shit when you are squatting as your intestines are properly aligned so it comes out straight and 99% complete. When you do it sitting down, your shit gets all curved up and you tend to "FORCE" the shit out more than necessarily damaging the rectal walls and such.
Back to top Go down
Linesmann
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Linesmann

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Let's talk toilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk toilet   Let's talk toilet EmptyFri Jan 18 2008, 21:28

tht's why i love INDOOR RECREATION CENTRE so much
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Let's talk toilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk toilet   Let's talk toilet EmptySat Jan 19 2008, 10:40

Why is it after reading this hilarious thread again I have the sudden urge to have a crap ?
Back to top Go down
twiglet
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
twiglet

Number of posts : 1266

Let's talk toilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk toilet   Let's talk toilet EmptySat Jan 19 2008, 22:12

What a load of shit
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Let's talk toilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk toilet   Let's talk toilet EmptySun Jan 20 2008, 23:23

Yeah, this thread is boring the crap out of me.
Back to top Go down
twiglet
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
twiglet

Number of posts : 1266

Let's talk toilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk toilet   Let's talk toilet EmptyMon Jan 21 2008, 02:27

Agreed, quite frankly the whole thing stinks
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Let's talk toilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk toilet   Let's talk toilet EmptyMon Jan 21 2008, 09:45

Time to close the lid on this thread.
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Let's talk toilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk toilet   Let's talk toilet EmptyMon Jan 21 2008, 12:59

Quite how this has managed to generate 2 pages of discussion is beyond belief.
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Let's talk toilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk toilet   Let's talk toilet EmptyMon Jan 21 2008, 15:28

Daniel, just one final question. Out of interest was there Wifi in your toilet cubicle and did you manage to log on?
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Let's talk toilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk toilet   Let's talk toilet EmptyMon Jan 21 2008, 15:58

I'm just surprised that Biggles Butts hasn't regaled us with stories of his mile high craps during his various flights.
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Let's talk toilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk toilet   Let's talk toilet EmptyMon Jan 21 2008, 17:02

Come on Biggles, tell us about the other Mile High Club!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let's talk toilet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk toilet   Let's talk toilet Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's talk toilet
Page 1 of 1