Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Spurs shirt signing.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bad_baz
Merchandiser Supreme
Merchandiser Supreme
bad_baz

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Spurs shirt signing. Empty
PostSubject: Spurs shirt signing.   Spurs shirt signing. EmptyMon Jan 21 2008, 09:39

As those who were at Delaney's on Saturday night will know, I've donated a Spurs shirt to be signed by all SiHK members that will eventually be framed and hung on the Delaney's 'Homage to Tottenham' wall. Its already looking very impressive with about 25 or 30 signatures picked up on Saturday night (including Glen Hoddle, whom I somehow didn't notice was present). Oddly enough the most notable missing signatures are Daniel, Ezza, Aaron and Sean, the founding fathers!! Perhaps we should all meet on Friday night at Al's to collect the missing autographs, as we don't have another Saturday night game for a couple of weeks........
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Spurs shirt signing.   Spurs shirt signing. EmptyMon Jan 21 2008, 09:43

Now that's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Spurs shirt signing.   Spurs shirt signing. EmptyMon Jan 21 2008, 12:48

bad_baz wrote:
Perhaps we should all meet on Friday night at Al's

What will they think of next?
Back to top Go down
bad_baz
Merchandiser Supreme
Merchandiser Supreme
bad_baz

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Spurs shirt signing.   Spurs shirt signing. EmptyWed Jan 23 2008, 14:24

Must apologise for not bringing the Spurs shirt down to Al's last night, fully intended to but left it at home........ Once home I wasn't up to going out again, still suffering from flu. But I will do my best to bring it to Al's on Friday night, please stop by to sign it if you're in the area.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Spurs shirt signing.   Spurs shirt signing. EmptyWed Jan 23 2008, 14:25

will do boss
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spurs shirt signing.   Spurs shirt signing. Empty

Back to top Go down

Spurs shirt signing.
Page 1 of 1