Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Robbie Keane's biography

Go down 
+3
Janek
spur'don
James
7 posters
AuthorMessage
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Robbie Keane's biography Empty
PostSubject: Robbie Keane's biography   Robbie Keane's biography EmptyThu Feb 07 2008, 16:55

NOT RECOMMENDED. STAY OUT OF IT!

So lack of insight that it is unreal! The writer just gathered all the newspaper clippings about Keane and match reports and put them together for this biography.

Set me back $300!

Last edited by on Wed Feb 13 2008, 14:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Keane's biography   Robbie Keane's biography EmptyThu Feb 07 2008, 23:11

James - thanks for the tip.
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Keane's biography   Robbie Keane's biography EmptyWed Feb 13 2008, 14:27

On a similar theme, my Mum sent me the biography of martin Jol by Harry Harris. It is bloody awful, same as James says above, jsut a mish-mash of previous quotes and typos.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Keane's biography   Robbie Keane's biography EmptyWed Feb 13 2008, 18:08

Anyone would think there are people out there trying to take advantage of fans loyalty ! affraid
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Keane's biography   Robbie Keane's biography EmptyTue Feb 19 2008, 13:21

That's annoying, I would have been keane to read a decent biography about Robbie.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Keane's biography   Robbie Keane's biography EmptyTue Feb 19 2008, 13:23

Roy Keanes biography is good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Keane's biography   Robbie Keane's biography EmptyTue Feb 19 2008, 13:27

Yeah, that's a PROPER biography.

Allegedly.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Keane's biography   Robbie Keane's biography EmptyTue Feb 19 2008, 15:18

Daniel wrote:
Roy Keanes biography is good.

Very good. I have it if anyone wants to borrow.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Keane's biography   Robbie Keane's biography EmptyTue Feb 19 2008, 15:27

Yes please. Bring it to the quiz?
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Keane's biography   Robbie Keane's biography EmptyTue Feb 19 2008, 16:01

Be careful with Jez and books. I borrowed a book on Angkor Wat from him and I'd only had it for about 3 days when he demanded it back from me. Maybe he just doesn't like Portuguese people.
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Keane's biography   Robbie Keane's biography EmptyTue Feb 19 2008, 16:05

Had he made notes in the book about the airline he flew, punctuality, quality of f&b, etc?
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Keane's biography   Robbie Keane's biography EmptyThu Feb 21 2008, 12:41

DannyBoy wrote:
Yes please. Bring it to the quiz?

Sorry Dannyboy. For some reason I didn't read the rest of this thread. Will bring it next week.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Keane's biography   Robbie Keane's biography EmptyThu Feb 21 2008, 12:52

Janek wrote:
Be careful with Jez and books. I borrowed a book on Angkor Wat from him and I'd only had it for about 3 days when he demanded it back from me. Maybe he just doesn't like Portuguese people.

Mmmmm. That's one story. Another is I kindly loaned Janek ( who at the time I'd never met ) a book on Angkor Wat. 6 months later he returns it WITHOUT paying the late charges, which had by now run up to a whopping HK$1,446. Nor was he able to answer some simple questions on Angkor Wat which suggests he had it on his coffee table just to impress his Russian female friends who frequently visit his filthy penthouse.
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Keane's biography   Robbie Keane's biography EmptyThu Feb 21 2008, 14:45

spur'don wrote:
Janek wrote:

Mmmmm. That's one story. Another is I kindly loaned Janek ( who at the time I'd never met ) a book on Angkor Wat. 6 months later he returns it WITHOUT paying the late charges, which had by now run up to a whopping HK$1,446. Nor was he able to answer some simple questions on Angkor Wat which suggests he had it on his coffee table just to impress his Russian female friends who frequently visit his filthy penthouse.

Guilty as charged.

Apologies for the strange looking stain on the picture of Pre Rup on page 169, but Ivana got a bit excited one Wednesday evening and I cdn't remove the book in time.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Keane's biography   Robbie Keane's biography EmptyThu Feb 21 2008, 15:38

No problem. I chipped away at the stain with my finger nail and removed all further trace with a minty wet wipe.

She couldn't have been that turned on as there wasn't much to remove.
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Keane's biography   Robbie Keane's biography EmptyThu Feb 21 2008, 15:46

spur'don wrote:
No problem. I chipped away at the stain with my finger nail and removed all further trace with a minty wet wipe.

Indeed. I had to throw my trousers away that night.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Keane's biography   Robbie Keane's biography EmptyThu Feb 21 2008, 17:59

Janek wrote:
spur'don wrote:

Indeed. I had to throw my trousers away that night.

Mistaken by many living in Sheung Wan as king size bed sheets thrown out the window.
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Keane's biography   Robbie Keane's biography EmptyThu Feb 21 2008, 21:05

Quality! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Keane's biography   Robbie Keane's biography EmptyFri Feb 22 2008, 10:01

That was funny Jezza...you bastard!
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Keane's biography   Robbie Keane's biography EmptyFri Feb 22 2008, 11:33

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Keane's biography   Robbie Keane's biography Empty

Back to top Go down

Robbie Keane's biography
Page 1 of 1