Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

A suggestion for Paul Robinson

Go down 
+2
Hairy
HarcourtRoad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HarcourtRoad
Welcome to Spurs In Hong Kong
HarcourtRoad

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-08-02

A suggestion for Paul Robinson Empty
PostSubject: A suggestion for Paul Robinson   A suggestion for Paul Robinson EmptyMon Mar 17 2008, 14:27

Mate, eat all the pies. You know you want to. You don't have anything to lose, since we're getting rid of you in the offseason. Get morbidly fat, I say. 500lb should do it - get so fucking obese that you can sit in the goalmouth like Jabba the Hutt and just fill it up. The whole fucking goalmouth. That way you might actually save something. Cheers, Harcourt Road.
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for Paul Robinson   A suggestion for Paul Robinson EmptyMon Mar 17 2008, 14:38

Robbo... "You're shit and you know you are.... You're shit and you know you are"

I've had enough of him. Can't believe some people on this forum still want to give him "more time". He'll have had 3 crap season's by the end of this season one for gawd's sake ! !! This is a professional sport, not the salvation army.

FUCK RIGHT OFF YOU USELESS CUNT!
Back to top Go down
Enter The Pitbull
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Enter The Pitbull

Number of posts : 440

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for Paul Robinson   A suggestion for Paul Robinson EmptyMon Mar 17 2008, 14:46

An Easter Island statue would be more athletic and better on crosses.
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for Paul Robinson   A suggestion for Paul Robinson EmptyMon Mar 17 2008, 15:07

If he'd raised his hand on the second goal, perhaps just to ask for an extra serving, he wd've saved it. It went right in above his head!!
Back to top Go down
Enter The Pitbull
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Enter The Pitbull

Number of posts : 440

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for Paul Robinson   A suggestion for Paul Robinson EmptyMon Mar 17 2008, 15:15

Janek wrote:
If he'd raised his hand on the second goal, perhaps just to ask for an extra serving, he wd've saved it. It went right in above his head!!

He should just visualise the ball as a jar of hellman's mayo. That ought to do it.
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for Paul Robinson   A suggestion for Paul Robinson EmptyMon Mar 17 2008, 15:19

Janek wrote:

HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for Paul Robinson   A suggestion for Paul Robinson EmptyMon Mar 17 2008, 15:35

Hairy wrote:

FUCK RIGHT OFF YOU USELESS CUNT!

Good to see the fresh air of New Zealand has a calming influence !! I must go there myself someday. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for Paul Robinson   A suggestion for Paul Robinson EmptyMon Mar 17 2008, 15:51

Robbo: My suffering has made me much stronger

Source: NotW

Paul Robinson insists he has emerged from the Tottenham UEFA Cup penalty shoot-out exit as a better goalkeeper and a stronger person.

Looking back at his 10-game punishment on the subs' bench for a series of howlers with both Spurs and England, Robbo admitted that this has been 'the most testing year of my career'.

But since being recalled by Juande Ramos six matches ago, Robinson has responded with some of the best form of his life.

The futures of both Robinson and understudy Radek Cerny remain in the balance as Ramos scours Europe for another keeper.

But Robinson, 28, who has 41 caps wants to ensure Tottenham's season does not fizzle out - starting at Manchester City today.

He said: "This has definitely been my most testing year.

"Because of what's happened I've improved mentally as a player and as a person.

"I've experienced almost every emotion possible so I feel a lot stronger.

"You go through dips in form and a loss of confidence so the manager left me out.

"But then he gave me the opportunity again in our European game against Slavia Prague before the Carling Cup final and I've just enjoyed everything since.

"Now we're looking to build on our Wembley success, although we're so disappointed we went out of the UEFA Cup.

"After losing the first leg 1-0 at home to PSV Eindhoven we gave a good account of ourselves in the second game and matched them all over the pitch.

"Dimitar Berbatov scored a great goal and if we had gone on and got a second, I don't think anyone would have begrudged us that.

"But we lost and could only afford 24 hours to feel sorry for ourselves before getting back to work and looking forward to facing City.

"We can't let the season drift now. Our league position is not ideal but, hopefully we can finish as high as possible.

"I don't know if I will be here in the long term. I'm just enjoying playing at the moment.

"My form is coming back, I'm playing well - as you saw in Eindhoven - I'm keeping clean sheets again and I'm really pleased with my game."

Ramos has warned his players that no one's place is safe. He dropped Aaron Lennon for tactical reasons in Eindhoven - and will not hesitate to wield the axe again if players do not pull their weight between now and the end if the season.

The Spaniard said: "I don't think about individuals, only about the squad and not about having untouchable players.

"I am only interested in how the players perform over the next two months. I'll be disappointed if they think the season is over.

"I want to finish as high as possible and their future is in their own hands".
Back to top Go down
HarcourtRoad
HarcourtRoad

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for Paul Robinson   A suggestion for Paul Robinson EmptyMon Mar 17 2008, 15:54

NIETZCHE WAS A LOONY, YOU FAT COCKSMOKER.

BRING ON THE NEW WORLD ORDER, WHERE A GOALKEEPER ACTUALLY SAVES GOALS, AND DOESN'T WEEP IN A DARK CORNER EMBRACING FAILURE, MAKING SAD EXCUSES FOR WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU.

I WILL FUCKING END YOU IF NEED BE.
Back to top Go down
postie
Jason Dozzell
Jason Dozzell
postie

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for Paul Robinson   A suggestion for Paul Robinson EmptyTue Mar 18 2008, 06:56

Harcourtroad . Love your work , brilliant Robbo out . Casey Keller at 38 could do better job , was ok for Fulham the other nite .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for Paul Robinson   A suggestion for Paul Robinson Empty

Back to top Go down

A suggestion for Paul Robinson
Page 1 of 1