Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Spurs Vs Chelsea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
postie
Jason Dozzell
Jason Dozzell
postie

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Spurs Vs Chelsea Empty
PostSubject: Spurs Vs Chelsea   Spurs Vs Chelsea EmptyThu Mar 20 2008, 12:00

Fellow Yid Brothers

Really hope that Spurs will sell this game on Dvd , was totally enthralled by this game one of the best i seen even though we only drew . Worth showing the grand kids . Comments pls Coys
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Spurs Vs Chelsea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Chelsea   Spurs Vs Chelsea EmptyThu Mar 20 2008, 12:16

Great game Cameron I fully agree, but performance wise I think we were inferior to Chelski last night. Chelsea was playing the pressure game (like what PSV did to us at home) with Essien, J Cole etc dominating the midfield. I have lost count of the number of times our midfield or defence chose the easy option by passing the ball back to Robbo from the halfway line to launch a Route 1 attack.

We were somehow lucky to score 3 goals from set pieces (Woody's header was a beautiful delivery by Jenas!) and we even threatened to win the game at the end. Was surprised that Chelsea let the game slip at 3-1.

The Ar5ena1 game was definitely our better performance. Not sure about the DVD on this one.
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-06-14

Spurs Vs Chelsea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Chelsea   Spurs Vs Chelsea EmptyThu Mar 20 2008, 12:54

Unfortunately I wasn't able to watch it Cam. What channel do you get it on in Oz ? I'm in NZ at the mo and would LOVE to catch a match.

I was delighted and proud with the scoreline when I woke up this morning. It was made all the sweeter with us coming back from 3 -1 down and Keano snatching the equalizer in the last few minutes of the match. .. I didn't to loose this one and make our Cup win look like a flash in the pan.

Shame on you lot for forecasting a big loss... you know who you are ! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
postie
Jason Dozzell
Jason Dozzell
postie

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Spurs Vs Chelsea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Chelsea   Spurs Vs Chelsea EmptyThu Mar 20 2008, 13:04

Hi Jason

Watched match on Foxtel , if they reply will try and record it on Vhs and will send it to you .
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-06-14

Spurs Vs Chelsea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Chelsea   Spurs Vs Chelsea EmptyThu Mar 20 2008, 13:13

postie wrote:
Hi Jason

Watched match on Foxtel , if they reply will try and record it on Vhs and will send it to you .

You're a gentleman Sir !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spurs Vs Chelsea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Chelsea   Spurs Vs Chelsea Empty

Back to top Go down

Spurs Vs Chelsea
Page 1 of 1