Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Next season's XI plus wishlist

Go down 
+6
postie
Kin on Spurs
Janek
James
DannyBoy
Number 10
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Craig
Admin
Craig

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Next season's XI plus wishlist - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next season's XI plus wishlist   Next season's XI plus wishlist - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28 2008, 18:59

A top quality CB, like Woody or Ledley, who has a 99.9% chance of being fit for the full season. I'm not confident in Dawson and Kaboul's ability, and I'm not confident in Ledley and Woody's ability to stay fit.

Left midfield player, someone like Petrov! You might say we have Bale when he's fit but I haven't seen enough of him to say 'yes hes our man'.

A centre midfield player who can do more than just charge up and down non-stop for 90mins. I like Zokora, think he's great character and I love seeing him run the length of the pitch charging by everyone. But I hate seeing him then fuck it all up, either sending one into row Z or fluffing a pass. Carrick anyone?

World class striker number 3. Goodbye Darren Bent.

Robbo, cya.

If with somehow get Bentley then I wouldn't be too sad to see Lennon go.
Back to top Go down
Linesmann
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Linesmann

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Next season's XI plus wishlist   Next season's XI plus wishlist - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28 2008, 19:18

Stekelemburg/ Gomes / Cudicini / De Santis

Hutton- Woodgate- King- Bale/Gilberto

Bentley/Steed - Hudd - Albelda - Bale/Malouda

Keano Berbatov

If Hudd is regard as a future key player and given a regular starting appearance
Then we hv to find a partner which is suitable to play together with him, cover his weakness (lack of agility , not too strong and tough in tackling ).
Albelda is my choice , also in his age he won't argue too much for 1st team football

Personally think tht Hudd would look more comfortable in 3 centre midfields like Pirlo in AC Milan. But we would never play 3 CM and seems it wouldn't work. Pity

Malouda looks gd and nth wrong in the match against England and he apparently not in Grant's plan.
Bentely has already shown us his quality and on the other hand i'm not too optimist whether Lennon can make an improvement next season.
Man City would extremely in signing him and willing to make a good offer ( Rumour reported tht Man City are willing to make an 50M offer for Berba and Lennon )

Moreover , a quality 3rd centre back as well
Back to top Go down
aufai
Welcome to Spurs In Hong Kong
Welcome to Spurs In Hong Kong

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Next season's XI plus wishlist   Next season's XI plus wishlist - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28 2008, 20:00

My preferred XI (WL):

Cerny/Alnwick?
Hutton King Woody
Lennon Hudd V.d.Vaart! Bale
Keano Berbs Bent/Villa?

Don't waste any penny on Ronnie
Spend big on Vd Vaart and Villa!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next season's XI plus wishlist   Next season's XI plus wishlist - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Next season's XI plus wishlist
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2