Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Younes Kaboul's fantasy kingdom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enter The Pitbull
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Enter The Pitbull

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Younes Kaboul's fantasy kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Younes Kaboul's fantasy kingdom   Younes Kaboul's fantasy kingdom EmptyWed Apr 23 2008, 13:39

Kaboul wanted by Euro giants, says agent

Younes Kaboul's agent claims Juventus are among a host of top European clubs interested in the Tottenham defender if he becomes available this summer.

Kaboul, 22, arrived at White Hart Lane last summer but has been out of favour under new head coach Juande Ramos after a series of blunders.

'I know a lot of clubs would like to sign Younes if he became available with Lyon, Marseille, Bayern Munich, Juventus and Lazio all interested in him,' said his agent, Rudy Raba, on skysports.com.

Kaboul, the France Under-21 centre-back, featured as a substitute in the Carling Cup final but has only played once since the Wembley victory.

Ramos is expected to make changes in the summer ahead of his first full season in charge.

Getafe defender Daniel `Cata' Diaz claims Spurs are interested in him, and Ramos has also been linked with goalkeepers such as Carlos Kameni, Samir Handanovic and Heurelho Gomes.

Reports in Spain also suggested Samuel Eto'o as a possible Spurs target but the Barcelona striker said: 'Next year I will be at Barcelona. I hope to start next season at my best level because during the last two seasons injuries have affected me.'

Ramos has regularly used Aaron Lennon's pace on the right flank and the winger has recently been showing the form to suggest he will be a first-choice player next season.

Team-mate Tom Huddlestone said on Spurs TV: 'Aaron has been on fire. Especially myself, the main objective is to get the ball to him because he will take on his full-back.

'With Aaron's pace you know putting it roughly behind the full-back he'll have a chance of getting to it.'
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Younes Kaboul's fantasy kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Younes Kaboul's fantasy kingdom   Younes Kaboul's fantasy kingdom EmptyWed Apr 23 2008, 15:24

It is believed Kabul was pursued by the clubs agents who all arrived in flying cars and tracked the hapless defender with their eye lasers. Kabuls agent said the French liabilty was on Mars having lunch with Madonna and The Queen and therefore unavailable for comment...
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com

Younes Kaboul's fantasy kingdom
Page 1 of 1