Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

My dream line-up for next season.

Go down 
+5
Number 10
Bennycat
Linesmann
ezza
Hairy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-06-14

My dream line-up for next season. Empty
PostSubject: My dream line-up for next season.   My dream line-up for next season. EmptyThu May 08 2008, 08:27

Gomes

Hutton / Woodgate / Carlos Cuellar(10M) / Gilberto

Diego Capel (8M)/ Gatusso (10M)/ Luca Modric (16mil)/ Bale

Diego Milito (10mil) / Keane

SOLID GOLD! (for only 55M)

Many thanks for half the money and being the linch-pin for a deal with Milan for Gatusso, Berba....

Now, that wouldn't be so bad for both parties would it? Smile

COME ON YOU SPURS ! !!

Last edited by Hairy on Thu May 08 2008, 23:58; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: My dream line-up for next season.   My dream line-up for next season. EmptyThu May 08 2008, 10:03

Amelia
Hutton
Woodgate
Cuellar
Zambrotta
Lennon
Modric
Gattuso
Bale
Eto'o
Keane

Subs: Kameni, King, Jarque, Jenas, Milito, Barry, Gilberto, Daws, Capel, Pekhart, Rose, Dervitte, Berbiche, Steeeeeed.
Back to top Go down
Linesmann
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Linesmann

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: My dream line-up for next season.   My dream line-up for next season. EmptyThu May 08 2008, 13:34

Gomes (Amelia)

Hutton / Woodgate / Alex / Bale

Bentley / Poulsen (Gattuso) / Modric / Martin Petrov (Adriano)

Keano / To be found
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

PostSubject: Re: My dream line-up for next season.   My dream line-up for next season. EmptyThu May 15 2008, 08:08

<table><tr><td>'Double agent' key to £20m Spurs deals
Wednesday 14 May 2008 08:57:05 by Editor
Two of Tottenham’s big-money deals for this summer could lie in the hands of a Spanish agency.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

TPC can exclusively reveal that Tottenham’s hopes of landing Spanish pair Diego Capel and Carlos Cuellar will hinge on their relationship with the agency that represents both of the players.
The pair, each rated at around the £10m mark, are both represented in negotiations by the Spanish agency Consulting Planesa and are the biggest names that the company has on their books at the current time. Spurs’ aspirations of securing the two deals will therefore depend predominantly on the club’s relationship with them, with a ‘double or nothing’ scenario possible.
Spurs have been interested in Sevilla’s 20-year-old winger Capel for some time according to our sources and, with just two years remaining on his contract, a switch to White Hart Lane is a serious possibility. But it now appears likely that Consulting Planesa are planning to earn a massive windfall by sealing moves for both their major clients.
The fact that Cuellar’s name has suddenly burst onto the radar is more than circumstantial given the fact that Spurs are supposedly advancing their move for Capel, and hence engaging in more frequent dialogue with the agency. The 26-year-old centre-back’s name is one well known to Ramos from his time in Spain and, with Spurs desperate to add another central defender to the squad, the deal would seem to suit all parties involved.
Convincing Cuellar to move to England after one season in Scotland at Rangers, with whom he is chasing an unprecedented quadruple beginning with the UEFA Cup final against Zenit St. Petersburg tonight, could be tricky however. The player has a contract with the Scottish giants until the summer of 2011 but a move would have echoes of Alan Hutton’s switch between the clubs in January.

drunken .... I'd love this story to be true. Both would be tremendous assets for Spurs next season.
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

PostSubject: Re: My dream line-up for next season.   My dream line-up for next season. EmptyTue May 20 2008, 08:33

Monday, 19 May 2008

Levy's after another La Liga Striker

Spurs chairman, Daniel Levy is in talks tonight with Milito's agent, Javier Sanchez in a bid to bring the Argentinian striker to the Lane.

More information to follow.

http://tottenhamhotspur.blogspot.com/2008/05/levys-after-another-la-liga-striker.html
Back to top Go down
Bennycat
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Bennycat

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: My dream line-up for next season.   My dream line-up for next season. EmptyTue May 20 2008, 09:10

My dream line up would be ......

GK Angelina Jolie
Def..Nicole Kidman, Monica Belluci, Natalie Portman, Cameron Diaz
Mid.. Beyonce, Kylie, Cilla (makes a nice breakfast), Jessica Alba
Up front... Bella Emberg, that one from 'On the Buses'

Sub..Robbie Keane, Halle Berry, some other tart.

I thank you.
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: My dream line-up for next season.   My dream line-up for next season. EmptyTue May 20 2008, 13:45

Bennycat wrote:

GK Angelina Jolie

I thank you.

Absolute nonsense!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: My dream line-up for next season.   My dream line-up for next season. EmptyTue May 20 2008, 15:40

Bennycat wrote:

GK Angelina Jolie

I thank you.

Robbie Keane eh? are you the sponge or the stone?
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
Chris
Jason Dozzell
Jason Dozzell
Chris

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: My dream line-up for next season.   My dream line-up for next season. EmptyTue May 20 2008, 16:10

robinson (i'd give him one more chance )
hutton
Woodgate
Cuellar
Bale
Lennon
modric
Gattuso
Pederson/bentley
Keane
berbatov ( We did say dream line-up )

I dont think making wholesale changes to the team is going to help our cause. all we need really are one left sided player, goalkeeper, central defender and of course a new striker if berba leaves.
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

PostSubject: Re: My dream line-up for next season.   My dream line-up for next season. EmptyTue May 20 2008, 19:21

Chris wrote:
all we need really are one left sided player, goalkeeper, central defender and of course a new striker if berba leaves.

Chris hi. I like your line up, especially with Gatusso in the center. As you quite rightly point out, we need 1 or even 2 more central midfield players, of higher quality than we have in Jenas and Didier.

Malbranque I believe, could do an excellent job as cover. Huddlestone is also there or thereabouts for the subs bench.
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: My dream line-up for next season.   My dream line-up for next season. EmptyTue May 20 2008, 19:25

Unfortunately Gattuso has come out and committed to Milan in today's news.
Back to top Go down
Bennycat
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Bennycat

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: My dream line-up for next season.   My dream line-up for next season. EmptyTue May 20 2008, 20:43

Daniel, you know exactly what I am. Do I need to hurt you again, you gayer?
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

PostSubject: Re: My dream line-up for next season.   My dream line-up for next season. EmptyWed May 21 2008, 09:50

Guillem Balague (Rafa Benitez's biographer, journalist and general Spanish football expert) reckons the best striker in Spain over the last two years is Diego Milito and that Spurs will buy him for around £15 million. They should get that deal done,

http://spursclub.blogspot.com/2008/05/has-daniel-levy-gone-stark-raving-mad.html

.. I'd love to see a pair of quality Argies playing for us again. Let's get D'Alessandro now for our central midfield berth ! !!!
:sms:
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

PostSubject: Re: My dream line-up for next season.   My dream line-up for next season. EmptyWed May 21 2008, 10:33

Milito would be a fantastic signing. Pound for pound, probably better value than Eto'o. Although I'd still love to see the latter at WHL. Transfer fee of 25m is still good value for Eto'o. Reported wages of 100k+ per week(net of tax) though is outrageous......and for that we'll probably fail to land him. And rightly so, as we shouldn't break the wage structure.
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: My dream line-up for next season.   My dream line-up for next season. EmptyWed May 21 2008, 11:07

I agree with Ezza, Milito looks to be the much more realistic target. I've heard some worries that he is too slow for the Prem. I've never really seen him play, but I know he has a good reputation in Spain.

I'm not surprised about Gattuso. I think I'm more likely to be on the WHL pitch in a Spurs shirt next season than him.
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

PostSubject: Re: My dream line-up for next season.   My dream line-up for next season. EmptyWed May 21 2008, 11:12

Quote :
I'm not surprised about Gattuso. I think I'm more likely to be on the WHL pitch in a Spurs shirt next season than him.

Grow a beard mate and there's an uncanny resemblence. Although it still won't help you pull the birds!
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

PostSubject: Re: My dream line-up for next season.   My dream line-up for next season. EmptyWed May 21 2008, 21:08

Sorry if I'm going on a bit about this bloke, but I can't help myself...

i.m.o. HE'D BE THE MOST SUITABLE REPLACEMENT FOR BERBA... CA'MON LEVY, SIGN HIM UP ! !!

mil1lion - Yesterday, 10:19 AM
I really like Diego Milito and i think we should sign him regardless of if we lose Berbatov or not. He's a very technically gifted player and his workrate is very good. He certainly wont frustrate Spurs fans like Berbatov does with his laid back approach.

Milito is a very good team player and i think he'd fit in perfectly at Spurs. His movement off the ball is excellent and i can see him linking well with Keane and Modric. The only downside is that we wouldn't have much aerial threat, unless we keep Bent that is. However, Milito is very good at attacking the ball and theres nothing to say we cant deliver low crosses into the box. Afterall, Man Utd just won the title without any big strikers. So did Real Madrid for that matter.

To put it in perspective. Milito has as good, if not better, goal ratio then Berbatov had at Leverkusen, in a better league. Not to mention a lesser club (not by much) without European football. i think he could step up to the premier league just as well as the great Bulgarian. Bold statement i know.

http://www.spurscommunity.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=31446
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

PostSubject: Re: My dream line-up for next season.   My dream line-up for next season. EmptySat May 24 2008, 09:02

Lille midfielder Jean II Makoun, who is linked to Premier League clubs, has declared that it is the right moment for him to leave the French side.

The African midfielder has caught the eye in particular of Manchester City, Tottenham and Arsenal, with Juventus also admirers of his talents.

The Cameroon international claims being transferred would be a good thing for his career and for his club as well – who are trying to sign Rio Mavuba from Villarreal to replace him.

“The most important is growing,” Makoun told L’Equipe. “I think the Lillois must understand.

“It could be good for their club as well.”

Not sure he's experienced enough to take a PL midfield by the scruff as is required. ...

Gareth Barry would still be my preferred choice.
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

PostSubject: Re: My dream line-up for next season.   My dream line-up for next season. EmptySat May 24 2008, 09:06

Maybe yes. He's 24 and has been playing for Lyon since 2001...

Cameroon midfielder Jean II Makoun has revealed that despite Manchester United, Arsenal and Barcelona showing interest in him, he decided to stay put at Lille.
The 24-year-old, who has been with the French side since 2001, has been impressive and as such European giants are keeping a close watch on him.
However, according to reports Lille are demanding huge asking price in return and so far none of the suitors have shown willingness to meet the valuation. United were reportedly considering £5m bid for the holding midfielder in April 2006.
"Arsenal, Manchester (United) and Barcelona were all interested (in signing me)," Makoun told La Voix du Nord.
"I play season after season without asking me questions, because in football, everything can be very quick. You can stay 6 months, a year, three years.
"I have had the chance to be able to discuss my situation very early, before going on holidays. I think that both parts are satisfied. The coach's speech really motivated me to stay."
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

PostSubject: Re: My dream line-up for next season.   My dream line-up for next season. EmptySat May 24 2008, 10:20

Don't need anyone else for a conversation, do you Hairy?
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

PostSubject: Re: My dream line-up for next season.   My dream line-up for next season. EmptySat May 24 2008, 11:30

Janek wrote:
I agree with Ezza, Milito looks to be the much more realistic target. I've heard some worries that he is too slow for the Prem. I've never really seen him play, but I know he has a good reputation in Spain.

Janek, hi. If not Gatusso (as looks likely), then which other players would be on your short-list to try and sign for our CM position(s) ?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
H.
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

PostSubject: Re: My dream line-up for next season.   My dream line-up for next season. EmptySat May 24 2008, 11:31

Number 10 wrote:

Bachelorhood Vs. marriage lifestyle I guess, amigo !
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

PostSubject: Re: My dream line-up for next season.   My dream line-up for next season. EmptySat May 24 2008, 11:33

Number 10 wrote:

silent
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

PostSubject: Re: My dream line-up for next season.   My dream line-up for next season. EmptySat May 24 2008, 13:39

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

PostSubject: Re: My dream line-up for next season.   My dream line-up for next season. EmptySun May 25 2008, 19:44

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My dream line-up for next season.   My dream line-up for next season. Empty

Back to top Go down

My dream line-up for next season.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next