Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Latest Transfer Rumours

Go down 
+8
ezza
Hairy
James
Janek
spur'don
DannyBoy
Daniel
postie
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-06-14

Latest Transfer Rumours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Transfer Rumours   Latest Transfer Rumours - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03 2008, 14:52

.....And all of them for just an additional investment of around 45M.

Dunne - 5M
Dos Santos 7M (latest)
Modric - 16
Tiago 6M
Milito 10M

I'm just starting to see the implication of Berba's potential 30M move.

I mean, if he stays, GREAT, we can probably still afford that outlay anyway, with possibly a couple of sales (Kaboul, etc) to balance the books if necessary.

If he leaves, we have a hell of a lot more money to play with...
Which leads me to Gareth Barry. Our perfect CM Generalisimo. How much would he cost us? He is without any doubt, top of my dream shopping list.

Somehow, I hope and pray that MON will be so pissed off with Pool's flagrant breach of respecting their player's contract, that if he was forced to, he would broker a deal with Spurs out of spite instead... wishful thinking I know . I know... Rolling Eyes

Think we've done an Everton this year. Remember their slump after their 5th place finish ? They nearly got relagated that year. The Board showed faith in Moyes (one of the best in the business) and they rebounded well last year.

I can see a totally different Spurs playing football next season. With the players we're bringing in, we'll see a much quicker passing game, typical of Ramos' teams, especially during his time with Sevilla. Back then, Sevilla were considered the best footballing side in Spain. The results, Cup victories over Barca, Madrid, succesive UEFA Cups and the Spanish League Runners-up, soon followed.

I'm looking forward to watching Ramos' selected players in action. .. and so I imagine will be Sir Bill Nick himself, with whom he shared a very similar fooballing philosophy, of going out there and beating the opposition with style !

Come On You Spurs !!!
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Latest Transfer Rumours   Latest Transfer Rumours - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03 2008, 16:10

Barry Lineker wrote:
DannyBoy wrote:
Number 10 wrote:
Stop over-analysing and dissecting my post. I'm agreeing with you! (kind of)

You made some good points, worthy of dissection! I was also agreeing with you (kind of).

Latest Transfer Rumours - Page 2 Curry_10

Come along you two, play nicely!

love it. Classic picture of our times.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
Chris
Jason Dozzell
Jason Dozzell
Chris

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Latest Transfer Rumours   Latest Transfer Rumours - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04 2008, 13:09

Tottenham to bid for £10m international: How much!
June 3, 2008
Juande Ramos needs a new keeper, that’s for damn sure, but should they really fork out this sort of cash for a relatively inexperienced custodian?

Tottenham are about to make a move for Rangers goalkeeper Allan McGregor who is said to be valued in the £10m bracket. (Daily Express)

The Scottish international is a good keeper but he isn’t THAT good! After apparently losing out in the chase for Carlos Kameni and PSV’s giant goalie Heurelho Gomes, JR has then been linked with a myriad of others with varying degrees of ability. For that kind of money I think that Tottenham could get an even better keeper. After all, a bid of this size would make the Rangers man the most expensive keeper in Premier League history! What do Spurs fans think, too much or fair price in the current market
Back to top Go down
Chris
Jason Dozzell
Jason Dozzell
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Latest Transfer Rumours   Latest Transfer Rumours - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04 2008, 13:10

Tottenham battle for £10m star striker: Very fast and a great finisher!
June 3, 2008
Juande Ramos is once again linked with a striker. This one, like many others, plies his trade in La Liga and will also be on Euro 2008 duty so Spurs fans can keep an eye on his progress!

Tottenham are reportedly battling Turkish side Fenerbahce side for £10m rated Villarreal striker Nihat Kahveci. (various)

After seven successful seasons in the Spanish League, where he has amassed an impressive 75+ goals, it’s been reported that the Turkish international is ready for a new challenge. He has a great deal of useful experience and is at the peak of his powers right now, his 18 goals helping his Villarreal side into second place, and would be a very good signing. What do Spurs think about Nihat? Would he trade Champions League football next season for a shot at a fast improving Tottenham outfit?
Back to top Go down
Linesmann
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Linesmann

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Latest Transfer Rumours   Latest Transfer Rumours - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04 2008, 13:35

affraid

Nihat is one of my favorite Striker since he was playing for Real Sociedad.
However he's quite similar to Keano.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Jason Dozzell
Jason Dozzell
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Latest Transfer Rumours   Latest Transfer Rumours - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04 2008, 13:46

yeah weird how u picked him for your top scorer and we're linked to him
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Latest Transfer Rumours   Latest Transfer Rumours - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04 2008, 16:07

Linesmann wrote:
affraid

Nihat is one of my favorite Striker since he was playing for Real Sociedad.
However he's quite similar to Keano.

Agree. I think he is very similar to Keano. Nihat's partnership with Kovacevic few seasons ago when they played for Real Sociedad was phenomenal - a bit like Berba and Keano.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Transfer Rumours   Latest Transfer Rumours - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest Transfer Rumours
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2