Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

How excited are you for the first game of the season?

Go down 
+9
Number 10
Tottingham
James
spur'don
GDG
Hairy
DannyBoy
twiglet
Daniel
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

How excited are you for the first game of the season? Empty
PostSubject: How excited are you for the first game of the season?   How excited are you for the first game of the season? EmptyWed Aug 01 2007, 14:32

on a scale of 1-10 I'm 11. So close yet so far right now. Only 9 days to go boys...

OH WHEEEEEN THEEEE SPUUUUUURSSSS
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
twiglet
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
twiglet

Number of posts : 1266
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for the first game of the season?   How excited are you for the first game of the season? EmptyWed Aug 01 2007, 14:50

very bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for the first game of the season?   How excited are you for the first game of the season? EmptyWed Aug 01 2007, 14:51

It hasnt sunk in yet.

It's been so long, it doesn't seem real.
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for the first game of the season?   How excited are you for the first game of the season? EmptyWed Aug 01 2007, 15:27

All I'd like to add, is that thanks to SIHK.. this summer has gone by a lot faster and much more enjoyable than any in my memory ! !!

GOOOOOOOOOO cheers MAAAAAAAAAAAAAr cheers CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIng cheers Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin... cheers
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for the first game of the season?   How excited are you for the first game of the season? EmptyWed Aug 01 2007, 15:30

YIIIIIIIDDOOOOOOO YIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDOOOOOO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

Number of posts : 2576

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for the first game of the season?   How excited are you for the first game of the season? EmptyWed Aug 01 2007, 15:50

Very excited.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for the first game of the season?   How excited are you for the first game of the season? EmptyWed Aug 01 2007, 15:56

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

VERY !!!!
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for the first game of the season?   How excited are you for the first game of the season? EmptyWed Aug 01 2007, 16:13

Hairy wrote:
All I'd like to add, is that thanks to SIHK.. this summer has gone by a lot faster and much more enjoyable than any in my memory ! !!

GOOOOOOOOOO cheers MAAAAAAAAAAAAAr cheers CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIng cheers Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin... cheers

Exactly! The summer certainly has gone faster this year cheers
Back to top Go down
Tottingham
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Tottingham

Number of posts : 1015

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for the first game of the season?   How excited are you for the first game of the season? EmptyWed Aug 01 2007, 18:06

Yup - with off season saturday night games (and football conversation over beers) it's like the season never ended...

Excited? Too damn right...

How excited are you for the first game of the season? Vanpersiemissbolton0vz9gu
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for the first game of the season?   How excited are you for the first game of the season? EmptyWed Aug 01 2007, 18:26

Your on form today Paul.
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for the first game of the season?   How excited are you for the first game of the season? EmptyThu Aug 02 2007, 13:33

James wrote:
Hairy wrote:

Exactly! The summer certainly has gone faster this year cheers

Completely agree. the close season is normally rubbish and depressing with the whole routine out the window. This summer has gone quicker than
I can remember. Thanks SiHKers! Or should that be SiHKos?
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for the first game of the season?   How excited are you for the first game of the season? EmptyTue Aug 07 2007, 13:05

It's finally sinking in! Just a handful of days! WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOO.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Tottingham
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Tottingham

Number of posts : 1015

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for the first game of the season?   How excited are you for the first game of the season? EmptyTue Aug 07 2007, 14:40

Just checked the Now broadband schedule - all the first four games are on LIVE... even the Sat 3pm kick off vs Derby on 18th... yippee!
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for the first game of the season?   How excited are you for the first game of the season? EmptyTue Aug 07 2007, 14:45

Fan-bloody-tastic!

Get in ya beauty.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

Number of posts : 2576

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for the first game of the season?   How excited are you for the first game of the season? EmptyTue Aug 07 2007, 14:47

And as the season progresses and we continue our remarkable run of form which keeps us in the top three, we'll be on more and more frequently. I had a dream, you see.
Back to top Go down
twiglet
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
twiglet

Number of posts : 1266

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for the first game of the season?   How excited are you for the first game of the season? EmptyWed Aug 08 2007, 14:39

Turning from excitement to nervousness now affraid
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for the first game of the season?   How excited are you for the first game of the season? EmptyWed Aug 08 2007, 14:49

I'm trying to cram in 5 days work into 4 'cos I sure ain't gonna concentrate on work on friday.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for the first game of the season?   How excited are you for the first game of the season? EmptyWed Aug 08 2007, 14:56

Good lad, early drinking Saturday has to be done.

Channel the HK 7s feel. Can't believe Hairy won't be around though.
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for the first game of the season?   How excited are you for the first game of the season? EmptyWed Aug 08 2007, 14:59

yes, gutted hairy won't be there. i'm up for early doors. Say 6pm?
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for the first game of the season?   How excited are you for the first game of the season? EmptyWed Aug 08 2007, 15:04

ahhh not up for the 9:30am again Ezza?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for the first game of the season?   How excited are you for the first game of the season? EmptyWed Aug 08 2007, 15:47

ezza wrote:
yes, gutted hairy won't be there. i'm up for early doors. Say 6pm?

You mean 6am shirley?
Back to top Go down
bad_baz
Merchandiser Supreme
Merchandiser Supreme
bad_baz

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for the first game of the season?   How excited are you for the first game of the season? EmptyWed Aug 08 2007, 16:00

What's all this about starting early on Saturday?
I'm starting early on Friday........
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for the first game of the season?   How excited are you for the first game of the season? EmptyWed Aug 08 2007, 16:01

Good man Baz, I'm already on a cocktail of Valium and Vodka.

Only trois more days....
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for the first game of the season?   How excited are you for the first game of the season? EmptyWed Aug 08 2007, 17:35

DannyBoy, a 9.30AM start on Saturday will kill me. I won't make it 'til lunch time (as witnessed at the 7s). No best to start at 6pm and be on the safe side.

But remember everyone.........NO SOLIDS ON MATCH DAY! How excited are you for the first game of the season? 414342
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for the first game of the season?   How excited are you for the first game of the season? EmptyWed Aug 08 2007, 17:43

You big wuss.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for the first game of the season?   How excited are you for the first game of the season? Empty

Back to top Go down

How excited are you for the first game of the season?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next