Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...

Go down 
+9
Number 10
Tottingham
Hairy
Barry Lineker
Daniel
spur'don
Linesmann
edman
DannyBoy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... Empty
PostSubject: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... EmptySun Feb 03 2008, 22:51

During the post-match discussions, I heard mention that there is a regular (1 hour) slot at that pitch available every weekend. Is this true? Despite last weekends trouncing, I'd be very keen to play more regularly, either against the same team, other teams or even training/amongst ourselves.

Can anyone (number 10 probably) confirm this? If so, would there be enough interest to do something like this either bi-weekly or weekly?

Also can Sam arrange another Soldiers game, and Edman keep us posted on the possibility of a Chelscum match (although I'm guessing for these any further progress will have to wait till post CNY).
Back to top Go down
edman
Merchandiser Supreme
Merchandiser Supreme
edman

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 00:19

DannyBoy wrote:
During the post-match discussions, I heard mention that there is a regular (1 hour) slot at that pitch available every weekend. Is this true? Despite last weekends trouncing, I'd be very keen to play more regularly, either against the same team, other teams or even training/amongst ourselves.

Can anyone (number 10 probably) confirm this? If so, would there be enough interest to do something like this either bi-weekly or weekly?

Also can Sam arrange another Soldiers game, and Edman keep us posted on the possibility of a Chelscum match (although I'm guessing for these any further progress will have to wait till post CNY).

the vice chairman og chelscum is on tin hk now, will come back after cny, keep u guys update one i got new info.
Back to top Go down
Linesmann
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Linesmann

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 02:48

DannyBoy wrote:
I'd be very keen to play more regularly
ME Too

Beside there's no hot water for the shower in changing room
Tht pitch is great.
I dun mind to pay $10-20@ for the pitch fee if it's need

And how about the week-day indoor game?
Is it possible to hv an indoor-game in the week-end so we can still play together whenever there's no fdly match
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 09:36

It's bad enough getting nutmegged by a couple of girls once....but you want to do it again !!
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 09:39

spur'don wrote:
It's bad enough getting nutmegged by a couple of girls once....but you want to do it again !!

Thanks for you contribution Biggles. Not sure why you are posting in a thread regarding more regular games, when barely one fifth of a game makes you cry off the next with "sore ribs" Very Happy

Last edited by on Mon Feb 04 2008, 09:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 09:41

I'm up for a weekend kick around if it is regular and once my life returns to normality in around 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
Barry Lineker
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Barry Lineker

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 10:18

Me too!

A hot shower and a changing room that doesn't smell of shite would be nice though!
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 10:19

I'd love to have a game or even a training session among ourselves EVERY Saturday between 12 and 1:

Sounds wicked !
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 11:08

Hairy wrote:
I'd love to have a game or even a training session among ourselves EVERY Saturday between 12 and 1:

Sounds wicked !

I'm up for that. Training session sounds a good idea too.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 11:16

Barry Lineker wrote:

A hot shower and a changing room that doesn't smell of shite would be nice though!

If you or anyone else knows of such a place don't be shy and let us know when n where?
Back to top Go down
Barry Lineker
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Barry Lineker

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 11:53

DannyBoy wrote:
Barry Lineker wrote:

If you or anyone else knows of such a place don't be shy and let us know when n where?

Kowloon Ladies College? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tottingham
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Tottingham

Number of posts : 1015

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 12:21

I will play any game as long as it doesn't clash with league games - although noon saturday is likely to clash a lot.
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 12:44

Ok, here's the situation. We can probably get KGV say once a month, like last weekend for free.

Or, we could make a regular booking, but have to pay. And it is a very expensive pitch. I'll check the exact amount, but suffice to say that Linesmann's suggested 10-20HKD each is not going to be enough.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 13:35

I think most of us would accept to pay $40 each....the price of a pint of beer in HH.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 13:38

Number 10 wrote:
Ok, here's the situation. We can probably get KGV say once a month, like last weekend for free.

Or, we could make a regular booking, but have to pay. And it is a very expensive pitch. I'll check the exact amount, but suffice to say that Linesmann's suggested 10-20HKD each is not going to be enough.

I'd be keen to get it a least once a month. At least it's a start and we'd be playing/training on a regula basis, if we can then get a match sorted as well on a monthly basis i.e. Soldiers or whomever thats a game once a fortnight which ain't bad.
Back to top Go down
Craig
Admin
Craig

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 13:59

Will the time be the same as last Saturday?
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 14:12

DannyBoy wrote:
Number 10 wrote:

I'd be keen to get it a least once a month. At least it's a start and we'd be playing/training on a regula basis, if we can then get a match sorted as well on a monthly basis i.e. Soldiers or whomever thats a game once a fortnight which ain't bad.

Danny - are you sure you'll be able to attend once a fortnight, or will there be more "friends of my girlfriend" events to attend that will, of course, have to take priority?
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 14:21

Janek wrote:

Danny - are you sure you'll be able to attend once a fortnight, or will there be more "friends of my girlfriend" events to attend that will, of course, have to take priority?

You know thats a really great point you make there Janek...hang on a sec:

Appearances for SiHKFC:

Janek: 3

DannyBoy: 11

sunny
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 14:24

If we're getting into statistics, let's give this one a whirl:

Tackled by a girl

Janek - never cheers

Dannyboy - twice in one game affraid
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 14:51

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 15:16

A good touche there Danny.

However, Janek makes a fair point. 'My girlfriend's friend's party' surely can't take precedence over a big match (playing or watching). Her own 21st - fair enough (despite the grief we gave you over it!)
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 15:46

I propose that Dannyboy shd be fined over this behaviour, it is nothing short of disloyal. "My girlfriend's friends". Madness. Who wants to be friends with a "girlfriend's friends" in the first place? They're all boring and talk about knitting, kittens and periods. No Spurs chat and poor banter. Danny must know this. I have a sneaky feeling he was at home having a pot noodle and a w*nk.

However, the boy is young and therefore if we teach him a lesson he may mend his ways.

Daniel - thoughts on punishment? Maybe make him hold the candle wax at your DB parties?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 16:20

he can be my fluffer
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 16:34

Janek wrote:
If we're getting into statistics, let's give this one a whirl:

Tackled by a girl

Janek - never cheers

Dannyboy - twice in one game affraid

You're going to struggle to live this one down !
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 16:35

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... Empty

Back to top Go down

Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next