Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...

Go down 
+9
Number 10
Tottingham
Hairy
Barry Lineker
Daniel
spur'don
Linesmann
edman
DannyBoy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 16:37

Janek wrote:

However, the boy is young and therefore if we teach him a lesson he may mend his ways.

Daniel - thoughts on punishment? Maybe make him hold the candle wax at your DB parties?

I've always found a good old fashion bog wash does the trick.
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 16:44

Quote :
I've always found a good old fashion bog wash does the trick.

In Lou's unflushable toilet?
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 17:41

How many threads on toilets do we need? Laughing

I try and start a serious thread and it descends into girls, swinging, toilets, girlfriend's friends, Janek and candles.

Sound like the average night out in Discovery Bay!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 21:07

Seriously though, how old are these that nugmegged Dannyboy ? Were they wearing proper boots or white plimsolls ?
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 21:29

They were bare-footed.

With wings.

And could breathe fire.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Paolo Tramezzani
Paolo Tramezzani
Sam

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 22:34

Janek wrote:
I propose that Dannyboy shd be fined over this behaviour, it is nothing short of disloyal. "My girlfriend's friends". Madness. Who wants to be friends with a "girlfriend's friends" in the first place? They're all boring and talk about knitting, kittens and periods. No Spurs chat and poor banter. Danny must know this. I have a sneaky feeling he was at home having a pot noodle and a w*nk.

However, the boy is young and therefore if we teach him a lesson he may mend his ways.

Daniel - thoughts on punishment? Maybe make him hold the candle wax at your DB parties?

Laughing I wonder does he need to celebrate his 121st time wet dream and can not come to watch the game with us?
For the regular game, please count me in. I would like to arrange a regular match with soldiers per month.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04 2008, 22:50

Sam wrote:

Laughing I wonder does he need to celebrate his 121st time wet dream and can not come to watch the game with us?
For the regular game, please count me in. I would like to arrange a regular match with soldiers per month.

Its a bit worrying that you have been counting Sam...I thought the laundry girl looked familar yesterday! I'm sure I heard a muffled "order her" under the breath as I paid. Laughing

As for the second part, thanks for a constructive answer to the original post (finally). Seems we could have a minimum of two regular footie outings a month. Sounds good to me!

We could do a training or internal match at KGV as that seems to be people's preference. Im sure it would certainly help those who don't play regularly for when the matches DO come around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...   Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Regular pitch at KGV? Also future matches...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2