Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!!

Go down 
+10
edman
Janek
Number 10
Barry Lineker
DannyBoy
Tottingham
bennylee
Linesmann
Craig
Kin on Spurs
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Linesmann
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Linesmann

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!!   Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 17 2008, 20:28

CK is out as he has to face his final exam on Monday
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!!   Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 17 2008, 20:52

Number 10 wrote:

Craig
Kinson
Linesmann
Danny Boy
BennyLee
James No.10
Tottingham?
Tony
Danny's mate

Come on guys!!!! More players needed

It's actually more like 3-4 mates as i mentioned.

i'm really feeling crap now though unfortunatly, so unless i have a spectacular recovery overnight i'm unlikely to be there tommorrow.

Last edited by DannyBoy on Sat May 17 2008, 21:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linesmann
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Linesmann

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!!   Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 17 2008, 20:56

I hv just opened a thread in Spurs.hk and other Spurs discussion board

Hope some of their members will join us tmr Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kin on Spurs
Paolo Tramezzani
Paolo Tramezzani
Kin on Spurs

Number of posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!!   Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 17 2008, 22:29

Savio will join us but a bit late...
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!!   Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 18 2008, 00:01

Craig
Kinson
Linesmann
Danny Boy (manflu- doubtful)
BennyLee
James No.10
Tottingham?
Tony

Danny's mate1
Danny's mate2
Danny's mate3
Danny's mate4
Savio
Back to top Go down
Craig
Admin
Craig

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!!   Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 18 2008, 00:15

Can someone give me a txt before 1pm to let me know if we are on or not as I'll be at work.

Cheers! See you tomorrow hopefully!
Back to top Go down
Sam
Paolo Tramezzani
Paolo Tramezzani
Sam

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!!   Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 18 2008, 01:17

Sad out, still need some time for recovery. have fun
Back to top Go down
bennylee
Welcome to Spurs In Hong Kong
Welcome to Spurs In Hong Kong

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!!   Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 18 2008, 02:05

Hi all

tmr i will go out in early morning. If the match is cancelled, can anyone dial to me to tell me. My mobile is 97111094
Back to top Go down
Craig
Admin
Craig

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!!   Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 18 2008, 09:41

oh ye my numbers 91243490
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

PostSubject: Re: Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!!   Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 18 2008, 12:14

Gentlemen. WE ARE GAME ON.

Danny and Kinson are both bringing guests so worst case scenario is a hlaf pitch 7-a-side.

Danny will confirm a possible opposition shortly, so it could still end up beign a full 11-a-side match.

I suggest people bring white and blue shirts.

I may not get online again today and am in lectures most of the day, so text me with any news or updates on if you are able to join today.

IN: approx 14-16
James
Danny + 3 or 4
Kinson +3?
Bennylee
Tony
Craig
Linesmann
Savio
Paul?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Jason Dozzell
Jason Dozzell
Chris

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!!   Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 18 2008, 12:55

i'm going to try and make it, could someone pls let me know where it is ?
not 100% yet but will try, trying to soften up the missus...
Back to top Go down
Chris
Jason Dozzell
Jason Dozzell
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!!   Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 18 2008, 13:01

could someone pls text or call me if the game is on and let me know where it is - my no. is 93051975 - thanks!
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

PostSubject: Re: Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!!   Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19 2008, 10:35

SiHKFC racked up a big win in this hastily arranged fixture. Lots of last minute calls and texts from Dannyboy and Number 10 managed to get a team together for Spurs and an opposition to play against.

SiHKFC welcomed two guests: Mark from Lamma FC, and Rahul (found at HV), as well as seeing only a second appearance for spurs fan Soni and a debut for new Chris.

We lined up with Soni in goal, a back four of Danny, Mark, Chris and Tony, with Kinson and Bennylee on the flanks, James and Linesmann in the middle and Craig and Rahul up front.

SiHKFC took an early lead in comical fashion when an Arsenal-clad defender managed to score a clumsy own goal, much to our amusement. Then the floodgates opened. Both guest players scored with Rahul roundign the keeper after a great through-ball from Craig and Mark scoring a thunderous header from one of a series of excellent corners from Rahul. Number 10 then scored with a deft first-time chip over the keeper after being picked out excellently from Linesmann's pass. Number 10 scored a second, passing into the back post to take a 5-0 lead into half time.

Soni defected to the disjointed opposition and did much to galvanise them second half. Goalkeeper duties were split between Chris and Kinson as SiHKFC changed to a more attacking 3-5-2 with Savio arriving late and joining Mark and Benny in defence.

15 minutes passed in a fairly close encounter before Soni scored past Chris, ensuring we still don't keep clean sheets (very Tottenham). Number 10 immediately pulled one back to complete a hatrick. Mark managed to undo a good debut by joining Sampbell in the shameful list of own-goal scorers, before Rahul grabbed a second goal and Craig finally got on the score sheet with his 871st long dribble and shot.

8-2 the final score and a good run out, but not much of a test for the Mighty Lillywhites as we look forward to the challenge of ICAC and then the Scum in the coming few days.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Jason Dozzell
Jason Dozzell
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!!   Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19 2008, 12:22

thanks for the summary no 10, it was really nice meeting and playing with all of you.
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!!   Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19 2008, 12:47

IN. Please let me know if you need a team.
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!!   Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19 2008, 12:48

DAMN IT! I thought you are talking about the coming Sunday.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
edman
Merchandiser Supreme
Merchandiser Supreme
edman

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!!   Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19 2008, 17:03

James wrote:
DAMN IT! I thought you are talking about the coming Sunday.

Spoiler:

too much holiday won't help u. pls keep yourself update, TIME don't wait for u.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!!   Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Pitch This Sunday Afternoon!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2