Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1

Go down 
+13
Chris
Bennycat
Number 10
spur'don
DannyBoy
Janek
James
ezza
Tottingham
Barry Lineker
Waddle9
postie
edman
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
edman
Merchandiser Supreme
Merchandiser Supreme
edman

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-06-30

we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 Empty
PostSubject: we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1   we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 EmptyWed May 28 2008, 02:18

i m so excite that i can't sleep after we won the match against ar5ena1 supporters' club. 3:1 cheers same score as we won the chelsea supporters' club.

i can't wait to see the report, photo & video. we played a very beautiful match & played as a team. our defenders are solid, mid-fielders are creative & strikers are sharp.

they only have one direct shot, it went in. but we created so many chances, so we choose to create 3 goals in different styles.

i m sure the memory of tonite will come up in my dream again & again. the only thing can stop me thinking about tonite is when we reach our next step, BEAT THE LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS' CLUB .
Back to top Go down
postie
Jason Dozzell
Jason Dozzell
postie

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1   we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 EmptyWed May 28 2008, 07:30

Well done lads , today is a good day . Coys
Back to top Go down
Waddle9
Welcome to Spurs In Hong Kong
Welcome to Spurs In Hong Kong
Waddle9

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1   we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 EmptyWed May 28 2008, 09:04

fantastic team effort.
Back to top Go down
Barry Lineker
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Barry Lineker

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1   we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 EmptyWed May 28 2008, 09:55

Brilliant! Well played everyone! I look forward to the match report.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Tottingham
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Tottingham

Number of posts : 1015
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1   we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 EmptyWed May 28 2008, 09:55

Can you hear the Ars*nal sing???

Like Edman, didn't get much sleep last night, just laid there playing the game through my head again. Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Great stuff boys. Congratulations! And the Spurs go marching on.........
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1   we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 EmptyWed May 28 2008, 10:42

Not only Edman and Paul, I also found it difficult to sleep after the match. I kept speaking to Ellen about the match and I bet she also found it difficult to sleep!

I suppose this is a "good" kind of being unable to sleep if you like. Imagine if we lost!

Well done guys. Team effort. Thank you to the supporters too!
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1   we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 EmptyWed May 28 2008, 10:51

"It is a reality of life that men are competitive and the most competitive games draw the most competitive men. That's why they are there - to compete. To know the rules and objectives when they get in the game. The object is to win fairly, squarely, by the rules - but to win.
And in truth, I've never known a man worth his salt who in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline. There is something in good men that really yearns for discipline and the harsh reality of head to head combat.
I don't say these things because I believe in the 'brute' nature of man or that men must be brutalized to be combative. I believe in God, and I believe in human decency. But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear - is that moment when he has to work his heart out in a good cause and he's exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." Vince Lombardi
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596

PostSubject: Re: we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1   we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 EmptyWed May 28 2008, 10:55

Four Team Tournament with 'pool, chelscum and arseholes anyone?
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

PostSubject: Re: we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1   we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 EmptyWed May 28 2008, 10:58

DannyBoy wrote:
Four Team Tournament with 'pool, chelscum and arseholes anyone?

lol! at your avatar!
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1   we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 EmptyWed May 28 2008, 10:58

Love the avator Dannyboy.

For those that are wondering why, Ar5ena1 scored as a result of a piece of play from Dannyboy similar to Gilberto's against PSV in the home UEFA Cup match.

However, he was passing to me and if I'd been a little quicker than the dead tortoise pace I have, I might have got there.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552

PostSubject: Re: we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1   we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 EmptyWed May 28 2008, 11:07

Well played lads. The standard of football played made it an enjoyable game to watch.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596

PostSubject: Re: we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1   we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 EmptyWed May 28 2008, 11:10

Janek wrote:

For those that are wondering why, Ar5ena1 scored as a result of a piece of play from Dannyboy similar to Gilberto's against PSV in the home UEFA Cup match.

However, he was passing to me and if I'd been a little quicker than the dead tortoise pace I have, I might have got there.

Ironically, I actually haven't seen the Gilberto mistake. My only excuse - that I can think of right now - is that it was a typical right footed Left Back mistake. If I'd have been on the rightside I'd have just knocked it out... probably.

I'm just happy that my mistake didn't turn out to be as crucial as Gilbertos!
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1   we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 EmptyWed May 28 2008, 11:10

Well played everyone. As others have said above, it was a great team effort, to which everyone contributed. At times we played some smashing football and were worthy winners.

You could palpably feel the tension even in Jordan MTR when most of the players gathered. It meant we were quite nervy in the first 20 or 30 minutes, but after that we bossed them!

Also, hardly slept and constantly replaying the various incidents in the match through my head.

Also, a note for the Scum: they took defeat graciously and the tone of the game was very combative and there was plenty of verbal, as well as several hysterical Gooner dives, but there was nothing malicious. A good old fashioned footy game.

COYSiHK!
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

PostSubject: Re: we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1   we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 EmptyWed May 28 2008, 11:11

spur'don wrote:
Well played lads. The standard of football played made it an enjoyable game to watch.

better than Crystal Palace v Bristol City eh? Wink
Back to top Go down
edman
Merchandiser Supreme
Merchandiser Supreme
edman

PostSubject: Re: we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1   we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 EmptyWed May 28 2008, 11:31

DannyBoy wrote:
Janek wrote:

Ironically, I actually haven't seen the Gilberto mistake. My only excuse - that I can think of right now - is that it was a typical right footed Left Back mistake. If I'd have been on the rightside I'd have just knocked it out... probably.

I'm just happy that my mistake didn't turn out to be as crucial as Gilbertos!

can't blame danny boy for the scroe. it was their 1st attack & their striker come stronger than we expect. he never have a real chance after the 1st score. as a goalkeeper for most of the time. i have to say that i am very very happy with the performence of our defenders last nite. one of their best play i even seen.
Back to top Go down
edman
Merchandiser Supreme
Merchandiser Supreme
edman

PostSubject: Re: we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1   we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 EmptyWed May 28 2008, 11:32

i end up sleep at 4am, so dam tired.
Back to top Go down
Bennycat
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Bennycat

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1   we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 EmptyWed May 28 2008, 11:38

I'm on the verge of cooking up a match report unless anyone else wants to...and Dannyboy, truth be told I should of tackled their striker a little better than I did, he was ripe for the taking. He was probably their best player, I'm very glad he went off.
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

PostSubject: Re: we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1   we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 EmptyWed May 28 2008, 11:53

Edman, do you have the link to the Arsescum message board? I will be interested to know what their reactions are
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552

PostSubject: Re: we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1   we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 EmptyWed May 28 2008, 12:14

James wrote:
spur'don wrote:

better than Crystal Palace v Bristol City eh? Wink

Indeed....and a little cheaper !
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1   we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 EmptyWed May 28 2008, 12:14

Bennycat wrote:
I'm on the verge of cooking up a match report unless anyone else wants to...and Dannyboy, truth be told I should of tackled their striker a little better than I did, he was ripe for the taking. He was probably their best player, I'm very glad he went off.

I think ETP is doing one, but since you're keen, why not? The more reports the better!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Jason Dozzell
Jason Dozzell
Chris

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1   we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 EmptyWed May 28 2008, 12:15

Congrats to the team and special thanks to No. 10 and Dannyboy for doing a wonderful job of organising the team.

we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 N695240260_3026850_8899
Back to top Go down
Chris
Jason Dozzell
Jason Dozzell
Chris

PostSubject: Re: we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1   we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 EmptyWed May 28 2008, 12:17

Quiet Moments in Defence

we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 N695240260_3026851_9163

we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 N695240260_3026853_9698
Back to top Go down
Chris
Jason Dozzell
Jason Dozzell
Chris

PostSubject: Re: we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1   we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 EmptyWed May 28 2008, 12:18

the bench flirting with the cheerleaders

we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 N695240260_3026852_9437
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

PostSubject: Re: we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1   we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 EmptyWed May 28 2008, 12:19

CK needs to sort out his shorts and socks! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1   we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1 Empty

Back to top Go down

we destroyed ar5enal supporters club tonite 3:1
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next