Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!!

Go down 
+5
James
hongkongyid
ezza
GDG
Daniel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!! Empty
PostSubject: HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!!   HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!! EmptyWed Jun 06 2007, 00:47

Here we are then, our very own decent Spurs in Hong Kong forum. Shocked

The proper site will be up and running hopefully this week and this forum will be part of that site. Please put your feet up and make yourselves at home and, from now on, hopefully we can use this instead of 6000 emails circulating around. Also let me know if there are any more categories of posts required for this forum or the site such as anything from Spurs, Hong Kong and why you hate Ars*nal.

Enjoy chaps

Last edited by on Fri Aug 03 2007, 17:13; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!!   HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!! EmptyWed Jun 06 2007, 01:24

Ooh, this is posh. It's like the old SC, before it got too big for the old server. So is this the new home and we leave the old one well alone? Or do I have to access both to get anything done? Just by the by, is this costing money from your pocket, Dan, and should we be looking to contribute?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!!   HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!! EmptyWed Jun 06 2007, 01:32

Morning GDG!

The old board shoulod stay for a while but the aim is that is should all now move onto here as this has the luxury of colour, pictures and is much more used friendly. As for how much this is costing then we can have a whip round and stick it in a kitty if anyone feels so inclined...Wink
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!!   HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!! EmptyWed Jun 06 2007, 01:44

Can I put up a link to this on SC and COYS? We may get a few people logging on if they know they're going to visit here and they're looking for some friendly faces.
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702

PostSubject: Well done Daniel, great board.   HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!! EmptyWed Jun 06 2007, 09:53

afro
Back to top Go down
hongkongyid
Founding Father
Founding Father
hongkongyid

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!!   HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!! EmptyWed Jun 06 2007, 10:00

[b]Great job Dan, as with GDG anything you need cost wise let me know and will contribute.

Two other points, GDG looks to be the king of posts all over the world I reckon, he's amassed over 20,000 on SC.

Secondly, I know we hate them, they are the scum, but I was wondering if we really needed the 'I hate Ars***l' bit on the front of the page? Just a personal opinion I hasten to add.

Again, great job.
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!!   HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!! EmptyWed Jun 06 2007, 10:40

Great Job Daniel! It's great to have our home at last. I will chip in too!
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596

PostSubject: Re: HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!!   HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!! EmptyWed Jun 06 2007, 10:57

Nice one Daniel! Ditto w/everyone else regarding paying for board.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!!   HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!! EmptyWed Jun 06 2007, 11:52

hongkongyid wrote:
[b]Great job Dan, as with GDG anything you need cost wise let me know and will contribute.

Two other points, GDG looks to be the king of posts all over the world I reckon, he's amassed over 20,000 on SC.

Secondly, I know we hate them, they are the scum, but I was wondering if we really needed the 'I hate Ars***l' bit on the front of the page? Just a personal opinion I hasten to add.

Again, great job.

Come on Sean, don't go all soft on me ;-)

It was just a flippant sentence to fill in the space when I was fannying around on the site. I'll get rid for the new one.
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!!   HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!! EmptyWed Jun 06 2007, 13:05

GDG wrote:
Can I put up a link to this on SC and COYS? We may get a few people logging on if they know they're going to visit here and they're looking for some friendly faces.
SO what's the verdict? Do we spread the word or do we keep it to ourselves?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!!   HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!! EmptyWed Jun 06 2007, 13:12

GDG, please feel free to spread the word. The main site is looking better but still no great shakes and still not properly up and running as it should but this will be sorted in a few days I hope.
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!!   HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!! EmptyWed Jun 06 2007, 21:16

I've put the link to this forum on SC and COYS, but haven't put up a link for the website yet - I can do that once it's up and running properly.
Back to top Go down
dezzydez
Welcome to Spurs In Hong Kong
dezzydez

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!!   HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!! EmptyWed Jun 06 2007, 21:32

Dezmond dropping in to say hello...

Thanks for getting this forum up! A bit about me - Born in SG, moved to N London at 7, immediately pressed ganged into being a Spurs supporter by the school hardnut, but only been alot more dedicated in my support the last 7 years. Best Spurs moment? My first visit to the Lane, then it all dawned on me! farao

I spent 1.5 years out in HK 2001-2002, but looking to engineer a semi permanent move back very soon. Come back at least twice a year due to wifey's business so looking forward to watching matches with fellow yiddos sinking a beer instead of the hotel room! afro
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!!   HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!! EmptyWed Jun 06 2007, 21:46

Nice one, dezzy, make sure you let us know when you're in town, I'm sure there will be someone up for having a beer or two - especially during the season.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596

PostSubject: Re: HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!!   HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!! EmptyThu Jun 07 2007, 13:40

dezzydez wrote:
, immediately pressed ganged into being a Spurs supporter by the school hardnut:

Blimey that was lucky! Might have been the goons you were forced into!
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!!   HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!! EmptyThu Jun 07 2007, 16:10

dezzydez wrote:
Dezmond dropping in to say hello...

Thanks for getting this forum up! A bit about me - Born in SG, moved to N London at 7, immediately pressed ganged into being a Spurs supporter by the school hardnut, but only been alot more dedicated in my support the last 7 years. Best Spurs moment? My first visit to the Lane, then it all dawned on me! farao

I spent 1.5 years out in HK 2001-2002, but looking to engineer a semi permanent move back very soon. Come back at least twice a year due to wifey's business so looking forward to watching matches with fellow yiddos sinking a beer instead of the hotel room! afro

Be sure to look us up Dezmond next time you are over.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Ian

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!!   HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!! EmptySun Jun 10 2007, 23:37

Daniel wrote:
hopefully we can use this instead of 6000 emails circulating around.

... yes, it seems that the internet in Hong Kong experienced an unexplained speed boost since you got this Forum up and running certainly my Blackberry has stopped overheating ... Cool
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!!   HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!! EmptySun Jun 10 2007, 23:41

Ian wrote:
Daniel wrote:
hopefully we can use this instead of 6000 emails circulating around.

... yes, it seems that the internet in Hong Kong experienced an unexplained speed boost since you got this Forum up and running certainly my Blackberry has stopped overheating ... Cool

the weird thing being that most on that list still have to sign up on here so I expect a few more rounds of emails yet Shocked
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!!   HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!! EmptyMon Jun 11 2007, 00:00

Send 'em an email and tell 'em to get on here sharpish.
Back to top Go down
StewHK
Ramon Vega
Ramon Vega
StewHK

Number of posts : 658

PostSubject: OT   HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!! EmptyFri Jun 29 2007, 18:22

But where has my posting been moved to - the one about Wembley Tickets???

Stew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toppundit.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!!   HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!! Empty

Back to top Go down

HELLO HONG KONG YIDS!!
Page 1 of 1